the thread about nothing...

he prolly got trolled into giving a personal attack to a kobe/laker hater...

dudes are some of the scummiest lowlifes around...

Its lame that the mods don't handle situations like that accordingly when a member gets baited in to giving someone a personal attack. Yeah two wrongs don't make a right but most of the time the person on the receiving end of the personal attack brought it upon themselves and their posting track record backs that up

Damn MJGREAT got banned? :frown:

with all those dog pics it was bound to happen :\
------------
windows 8 with touch screen only.

tumblr_m1gno3z5i91qkd6cs.gif

windows 8 powered by an atom

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

lag lag lag :smh:

Last edited:
All moved in with the in-laws... Money saving mode for a down payment on a house is in FULL effect.  Trying to get 20% down.

I brought all my Home Theater crap over and her dad comes outta nowhere and pulls out his 23 year old Klipsch speakers... Plugged em in and they're borderline
eek.gif
.  Joints go hard, using my Polks as rear surrounds.

Put on The Dark Knight and cranked them up to MAX to see how it was sounding.
pimp.gif
55" TV w this sound setup is seeeerious
I hope my inlaws are this took if I get married
Still funny
hahahaha first time I've ever seen this
I dont get it
Still funny
I don't get it
mean.gif

Glad I wasnt the only one
Still funny
I don't get it
mean.gif
It was from last years Olympics when she was hugging all of Team USA after one of their victories. Pretty much saying while she's hugging Tyson Chandler, she's thinking about hugging Kobe again
laugh.gif
OHHHHH
Solarius?
Damn MJGREAT got banned?
frown.gif
he prolly got trolled into giving a personal attack to a kobe/laker hater...

dudes are some of the scummiest lowlifes around...
Damn really? I'm not surprised though S&T is crazy right now

This is essentially the last week of school. STOKED! Next week is roughly all exams and then we have finals.

I switched from completely dropping out to transferring to another school and going completely online. :smokin

Still need to find a part-time job and get back in the gym.

im 27 and honestly im not sure how many. started having sex when i was 14. i mean i could sit here and make a list but **** i could just make up names and it wouldnt matter. its my opinion that white p is over rated. but seeing as everyone thinks im wrong i'll take that its just my opinion. its cool

I agree bro. Out of all da ladies I slayed I only dabbled with one white p. just wanted to see wassup wit it. I'm good now lol

dat sounz wack as hell, live tha bachelur lifestyle while you still can

Reading TAN backwards I should use multi quote more often. But honestly, I think to truly understand what you want/ don't want in a lifetime partner, and to be happy together acting as if you're always bout to go on your 3rd date, you gotta get that bachelor lifestyle outta your system completely. Live it to the fullest till you're truly tired, no regrets. Only problem with that is you miss real connections sometimes, but gotta do it. I don't ever wanna cheat/be cheated on if i'm married.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom