the thread about nothing...

I always said when i get my own place, i would buy a piece inspired by the things i love...

buy this for me btw :nerd:

:lol: naw playa

It's between that or this

living room...or over my bed :nerd: :lol:

newmoanyuh...rasterbate that

maybe but I don't want plain paper...I would have to get canvas/frames

Last edited:
I always said when i get my own place, i would buy a piece inspired by the things i love...

buy this for me btw :nerd:

:lol: naw playa

It's between that or this

living room...or over my bed :nerd: :lol:

newmoanyuh...rasterbate that

maybe but I don't want plain paper...I would have to get canvas/frames

definitely not just plain paper...I think Im going to do a canvas one for my office...I said this months ago also :lol: :smh:

Wut was the other thing, beh :nerd:

Again, need nike twitter RSVP help :nerd: pm me, I get what I want, u get da nudez :evil:

The other thing is greenery I'm guessing?

You offering nudes of you for twitter RSVP? :lol: you sound like that dude in that scam thread who said he was gonna send pics of his meat :rofl:

ur a traitor. dont post yeezus. ur limited to kendrick. u cant turn back time
you wasted your time typing this out. bye

I actually wanted to get the artwork of MBDTF as actual pieces and hang them...one day
good idea :pimp: I might hang up my vinyl covers...

definitely not just plain paper...I think Im going to do a canvas one for my office...I said this months ago also :lol: :smh:

yeah I'm not about to buy all that :lol: , how much does canvas run anyways? I think I'm going to get a big piece for my living room, I'm living alone and want Yeezus to watch over me.

not srs

semi-srs

or get some banksy prints and juxtapose them with some minimalist furniture...that's going to be my new setup. Get some dark hardwood floors and 'll be golden.

Back
Top Bottom