the thread about nothing...

Morning Tan.

So i finally got approved to rent this place in bmore. Now i know there are some Bmore-ians on here its on Fayette and North Chester. It is brand new built 1.5 years ago. It's a 3 bed room for only $1900 a month.

Now i asked already to get rent to $1800 because the independent estimate i got said that was fair price. But the realitor said there were a lot of bids on the place so there is not really any wiggle room on the rent.

This past friday a 22 year old was murdered in a drive by....1 block from the place.....you think that is grounds to ask for lower rent again and if they say no....just walk away? I am an active person and would like to run out doors in the city...and live through it. opinions appreciated....might make a thread

edit: the drive by was at 6:15pm on friday....not even a late night type thing....we are talking broad daylight

Last edited:
Morning Tan.

So i finally got approved to rent this place in bmore. Now i know there are some Bmore-ians on here its on Fayette and North Chester. It is brand new built 1.5 years ago. It's a 3 bed room for only $1900 a month.

Now i asked already to get rent to $1800 because the independent estimate i got said that was fair price. But the realitor said there were a lot of bids on the place so there is not really any wiggle room on the rent.

This past friday a 22 year old was murdered in a drive by....1 block from the place.....you think that is grounds to ask for lower rent again and if they say no....just walk away? I am an active person and would like to run out doors in the city...and live through it. opinions appreciated....might make a thread

edit: the drive by was at 6:15pm on friday....not even a late night type thing....we are talking broad daylight
Is that really close to John Hopkins Hospital? Drove there a lot this past year. Fayette sounds familiar.

It was weird driving through that area. Seemed like a big mix of people from different income levels separated by like 3 blocks.

Morning Tan.

Is that really close to John Hopkins Hospital? Drove there a lot this past year. Fayette sounds familiar.

It was weird driving through that area. Seemed like a big mix of people from different income levels separated by like 3 blocks.

Yeah its block from Johns Hopkins Bayview campus.

Thats the thing my place is in Butchers hill....but it is literally on the boarder. To the left is a nicer area....but to the right literally walk across the street....there are boarded up houses. And they gave me the sales pitch of "oh they are gonna buy them and renovate them....the area is up and coming" Well i want to live to see that.....

Feels good to be home 
pimp.gif

tumblr_muiiqpoPOn1skto7oo1_250.gif

:x :x
you're not suppose to do that! omg you're too beautiful for all of that! :x

tumblr_mueyqrp6fH1rhh9n2o1_500.gif

hope not after that admission, like omg ewww :x :x

tumblr_mufbjzEmWh1skrgpxo1_r1_500.gif

certainly cant. omg crush is ruined now. :x :smh:

HI GUYS!!!!

816734107.gif
roll.gif

I never been to disney world either....my family went when i was young but left me behind with my grandma....

i have been Universal studios...twice....so yea
eyes.gif
I went to the Disney place in Flordia. Only stayed one day which was the real issue.

Hi its Chloe! Rachel Starr visits DC for the 1st time, available tomorrow
 3pm til Friday
 4pm $2k-1hr $3500-2hr. One of our top stars. Wanna see new pics/vids?

sick.gif

Is that the fat chick from Food Network?

She is the worst
roll.gif
At this response.

Alos Rachel Ray is 
embarassed.gif

No mustache having, with whiskers like a rat...
mean.gif
compared to beans you whack...

in b4 antidope
indifferent.gif

I hate when people have the money they owe me but just don't give it to me
sick.gif

I don't absolutely need the money, but you have the god damn money, give it to me
nerd.gif
no mercy

tumblr_ljnf0mgFHi1qa15sso1_400.gif
I used to think this was the best hyper combo.... How wrong I was.
someone said birthday?

dmp2xw.png
This is the funniest birthday pic of them all. That dog looks so faded

My gramma had surgery today to remove her gallbladder. She was getting real sick. It was a success tho. She should be home tomorrow. I was really stressin this **** man. She the woman who pretty much raised me. Don't know what I would have done, but that's over now. Put things in perspective and now I gotta be a better person than I was yesterday. It's like a second wind.
Congrats fam I hope she pulls through
Bet that every NTer coming at me the last few days is under the age of 18.

Over/under?
Over.
I will never look at the ninja turtles the same again

Speaking of which I haven't seen my ninja turtle sheets in years they were cozy
I had this Pokemon blanket that was God Tier in terms of comfort. Man I miss it
Morning Tan.

Thats reason enough to push it to like 15..... F that

Feels good to be home 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Morning Tan.

Yeah its block from Johns Hopkins Bayview campus.

Thats the thing my place is in Butchers hill....but it is literally on the boarder. To the left is a nicer area....but to the right literally walk across the street....there are boarded up houses. And they gave me the sales pitch of "oh they are gonna buy them and renovate them....the area is up and coming" Well i want to live to see that.....
I don't know man. Personally I'd prefer living in a smaller place in a nice neighborhood, rather than a nicer place in a crap neighborhood. After driving by that area a lot, only reason I'd ever want to live there is if it were realllyy close to my work. Otherwise, it really didn't look like a desirable place to live. It looked like everyone was there just to visit and everyone else is just too poor to leave.

Last edited:
I don't know man. Personally I'd prefer living in a smaller place in a nice neighborhood, rather than a nicer place in a crap neighborhood. After driving by that area a lot, only reason I'd ever want to live there is if it were realllyy close to my work. Otherwise, it really didn't look like a desirable place to live. It looked like everyone was there just to visit and everyone else is just too poor to leave.

You living in da trap my man.

You living in da trap my man.

Lol apparently im gonna be about to visit the trap whenever i want.

The decision is basically brand new place aka everything is brand new...appliances, hard wood, fire place, we have a garage a roof deck. Like everything i want in a place...but its close to a bad area. Or live in an older home around Canton built in 1920's...with bad insulation which will mean for higher Gas bill to heat the house....street parking...which is more dangerous obviously...but in a better area.

Rent is comparable really

Back
Top Bottom