the thread about nothing...

Having a BBQ tomorow and my limit was $100 on food. So far I spent $180 and I haven't even bought the meat yet [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Dropped a bunch of cookie crumbs on my carpet. Vaccum cleaner is weak as hell and I can't find a broom, I'm ******. The ants are prolly gonna come back. :smh:

That Lebron sprite is pretty good! But I'm a fan of cherries so lol

OITNB season 2. I'm def gonna try and be better on binge-watching.

If she ain't got good credit--don't wife!

Lebron has his own Sprite flavor ?

I see that Shaq soda every time I'm at the gas station :lol:

Jordan didn't want to give up his name and likeness to the video games / NBAPA.

Everyone gets a flat rate and dude wanted more. Same reason certain players aren't in games and jerseys aren't made.

Mental rep
Like rob said it had to do with the nbpa as well as jordan's licenseing agreements. Videogame companies didnt have the money to pay for his likeness. Air jordan is the reason athletes have such lucrative deals these days.
repped.

Kids lie like hell man :lol:

**** rob i dont know. :lol: But no they were a snes games. Dank the encyclopedia would know or wiki but i am almost positive one of them was live aside from his own horrible sidescroller. The other i dont know. Oh and he had nes dunk game which i own and is as awful as et atari game

:rofl: @ Dank the encyclopedia

What exactly was the question ? Why wasn't Jordan in video games in the 90s ?

I think it was a licensing agreement.... I also remember hearing Jordan couldn't sign autographs without upper decks permission or something along the lines of that.

Dat Mexican Coke doe :nthat:

Its not soda, its Pop. Soda is what you cut dat wyte with. :smokin
get outta here with your midwest speak :lol:

:lol: hearing people say "pop" always makes me cringe.

Its not soda, its Pop. Soda is what you cut dat wyte with. :smokin
get outta here with your midwest speak :lol:
Don't hate chico
I knew someone would say something :lol: . I had a friend move to Detriot, he came back one summer and was saying I want some pop. I was like whut? And he said he wanted soda. When I was in Buffalo people called it the same thing. Doesn't really matter, it's soda pop, people just say the short version of it. Either way, I'm switching to seltzer water **** that.

Seltzer water eh ?

Kool Keith has taught you well :pimp:

That Lebron sprite is pretty good! But I'm a fan of cherries so lol

OITNB season 2. I'm def gonna try and be better on binge-watching.

If she ain't got good credit--don't wife!

Lebron has his own Sprite flavor ?

I see that Shaq soda every time I'm at the gas station :lol:

Y'all remember Fruitopia?

You youngsters might not.

:lol: I do

I always thought it was mildly funny that the meme of the guy at the fast food restaurant filling up the a gallon jug with soda was filling up with Fruitopia. I haven't seen that stuff in years, but I guess its still around in some places.

Fruitopia was so good, used to get the fruit punch one. These were replaced by Snap2O. Doesn't mcdonalds have a fruitopia fountain?

Do they ? I suppose that would answer my meme query.

Yes Sir.

Working towards it.

Sup?

Don't know if there are even any cops on this forum lol. What department? I'm still waiting on NYPD, probably another 2 years till that develops.

There's a few cops on NT and a few more who want to be cops.

That reminds me... Where's @Rare been ?

:lol: What exactly is happening here ?

Some guy received his shoes from UPS and they left it next to his trash.

it was garbage day.

What ? And they got thrown out ?

Link ?

UPS ? She mean CPR ? :lol:

this dude is literally in the streets... fam is like..

"Could y'all freeze all that stomping up here?!?

he Popped up like they're disturbing his rest
laugh.gif

Last edited:
With that small *** room and small *** bed your feet are in the game so I don't blame you.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

just serve cheese and crackers...
The struggle bruh

Find a local hood chick and give her $100 cash for $200 in food stamps and BAM.

Wish I would have thought of this sooner. Seen some chick buying hundreds of dollars worth of cup noodles with her ebt

Back
Top Bottom