the thread about nothing...

I swear Im like the only one in the world who probably doesnt mess with Baby Ray's

what do you like?
I usually grab Bulleyes and Stubbs

Sweet Baby Ray's is cool to me, I think I overhyped it the way folks made it seem

I made my own BBQ sauce one time when I was making Ribs.

It was pretty good.

I need to try this

I want to learn how to make my own bbq sauce

http://www.yummly.com/recipes/bbq-sauce

Shout out to myself for being born today :smokin .

Happy birthday blud.

my mother has problems b 
mean.gif
  I guess my step dads gold chain that I gave to him came up missing, and she just sent me a message talking about.. if you have anything you better bring it back WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ????? so she's more less saying i think you came over here and took it  SMFH!!!   i don't need to steal shi* from anybody let alone my own damn family! 

this is messed up, and i'm feeling some type of way right now knowing that they think that i would steal from them 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Smashed a girl I only knew for a week last night. Seems cool. Says I was her first in 3 yrs..... Dead *** told her I ain't believing that but aight. Idk what I want it to become though. #TeamRaw checking in btw

Smashed a girl I only knew for a week last night. Seems cool. Says I was her first in 3 yrs..... Dead *** told her I ain't believing that but aight. Idk what I want it to become though. #TeamRaw checking in btw
laugh.gif

i soon as i read the first in 3 years thing i was like please tell me he didn't fall for that... and it looks like you didn't 
smokin.gif

Told moms I was gonna make me a bowl of dinner to take home and eat and she gave me this face...

my mother has problems b :smh:   I guess my step dads gold chain that I gave to him came up missing, and she just sent me a message talking about.. if you have anything you better bring it back WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ????? so she's more less saying i think you came over here and took it  SMFH!!!   i don't need to steal shi* from anybody let alone my own damn family! 

this is messed up, and i'm feeling some type of way right now knowing that they think that i would steal from them :frown:   
I personally wouldn't talk to her till I got an apology

Back
Top Bottom