the thread about nothing...

man, I need to send my headphones in, it's been 4 months since I broke the input jack on my ATH-M50's, I tried getting a quote from Audio Technica since I'm not sure if they're still under warranty, they probably are tho since I bought them in March of this year, but they want me to send them in so they can give me a quote or just repair them.

I've never shipped anything before tho, what's the cheapest way to do this :lol:

lucky iyen didn;t see that chill with the gifs post... that dude will have your phone dead and your fans flying out of your lap top 

*Dead*

Guwop gone for 3 years 

should this be in music ?
Good

My bachelor party is open to all NT members tho
laugh.gif
first thing i thought of was... "we still comin"
roll.gif
even tho it was fake

rs_634x641-140724125113-634.westillcoming-bridal-party.jpg

m1q4nfn9pd8cobgezctn.jpg
Yup. TAN comin.
Nah I ain't dressing up to spend my money at your establishment.

You gonna treat me right in my basketball shorts / flyknits / white tee or you ain't getting this moolah.
Goddamn right
I kind of wished those 6s came out in mens.
embarassed.gif
Are you related to Riff Raff?

"If you finesse it, they will come" Lord Sleezus the First 
smokin.gif

i only see the ratchetest of broads who actually wear those wild colored vi's
i thought I was the only one who noticed that
laugh.gif
What about loud colored dunks?   
lupe1.png

This chick I know want's them 6's....
lupe1.png
Y u do dis? That face...
laugh.gif

People in this world
mean.gif
......sometimes you don't know if they're that ****** up or they didn't know any better. Either way, it's sad man.

@MPLSdunk  n @bay1591  Happy Bday 
smokin.gif

@CashBanks  Congrats 
smokin.gif

any way to get info off a laptop that powers on but the screen doesnt?
HDMI into the TV. It should use the TV as its screen.
Rachel Leck says that all week strange things were happening at her home in Midland, Ontario. One morning, Rachel woke up to find a lamp had been knocked over, once a set of wine glasses were knocked out of place, and another time, some decorations had fallen off the wall. Rachel says, “We thought we had a ghost. It was totally bizarre.” Well, it turns out that ghost was actually 9-foot Burmese python.
sick.gif
I might actually prefer the ghost. But the python would sell for a high price...if I don't freeze up first 
laugh.gif

Damn shame blacks wanna get together rally & protest when a white guy kills a black man but when theirs gang violence in the community "nobody seen anything" & it gets swept under the rug
mean.gif

Friend of a friend was stabbed in federal hill (bmore) this past weekend.  Punctured his heard, lung and kidney....for his wallet and some pizza.  Critical but stable in the hospital now

still meaning to listen to that new travis scott tape

weddings are always fun....meetings at work are never fun
Hope your friend gets better.
******* hate this place nt fam. Need the lulz to pass time.
@EazyE 804  stays providing the LULZ 
laugh.gif

I walked, dude wasn't trying to play ball at all.

Diddy bopped out.
Nah I ain't dressing up to spend my money at your establishment.

You gonna treat me right in my basketball shorts / flyknits / white tee or you ain't getting this moolah.
smokin.gif

royal blue w/ pink midsole & lime green factory laced
eyes.gif
ehhh if u say so
I just like loud colors yo.

In my time machine/ yeah I ride clean.
Marinate the scene/wit my highbeams

pimp.gif
Take me way back, way, way, back 
smokin.gif

Today is the second day we called ems to my store......hipster collapsed in the meat market hit the floor hard

Back
Top Bottom