the thread about nothing...

I'm just glad no one was home at the time . Items are replaceable. I just feel bad for my dad because he had so many pictures of my late grandma on there .
tired.gif
They weren't backed up..
Thats rough. I hope you guys get your stuff back

I remember, in less than a week. Both my mom's and dad's cars were broken in. Some person tried to steal my mom's makeup bag but the guy that hit my dad, stole his macbook and lost years of work 

House got broken into yesterday :smh:
Here's the weird thing the only things that got stolen were my Dad's Ipad, my bro's tv, and my tv. Nothing else? Not my BRAND NEW XBOX ONE nor my bros ps4.
There was an ipad sitting right next to my bros tv and some cash next to my dad's ipad. None of that touched. Not even my mom's jewelry .

It's bothering the **** out of me that there was no evidence left behind. >:

Sorry to hear that man :smh: Been through it.

Hopefully some luck falls your way and they catch the cocksuckers

Literally did this 

iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif

*Notes to never go to the misc for relationship advice lol*

Mods are worse over there, poor op also got da ban hammer and his thread locked for no reason 
mean.gif

If she did cheat, shes the dumbest cheater of all time.

I was more mad at the fact she straight told him...

If she didn't, she's going to now :lol:

Come on, b. Ole girl's friends were making out in the booth for the vine. They got a full bottle of goose, most definitely with that molly in it. And the girl herself went non responsive for hours after she was saying how "cray" the night was.

Even if she wasn't physically involved with Trey Songz, she crossed the line by giving him her number and entertaining that behavior when she should have known he was attempting to **** her out.

Hell, if my girl said that Trey Songz or any other celeb was trying to holla and those series of events took place, I'd have my bags packed and the lease ready to be re-assigned by the time her plane landed. And I would not pick that ho up from the airport, either.

Last edited:
I'm having a tough week, man.  My mom passed on Sunday evening at 50 while I was having people over for a labor day get together (she wasn't present).  I've been trying to stay busy so I don't think about it as much, but I miss her like crazy.  My birthday is this Saturday and we're going to be taking her up to her final resting place in PA to be buried with her father.  If you're the praying type, I could use it.  If not, I appreciate you allowing me to vent.  My dad set up a gofundme page to help cover the costs cause we weren't prepared for something like this and we don't come from much.  I'm not asking for anything, but if you feel it in your heart to help out we'll all be forever grateful for you helping to fulfill her final wish .  Go hug your parents as soon as you can.  You just never know when you won't be able to anymore.  Much love to this community.

catching up in the thread: sorry to hear about your house being broken into man, nothing worse than someone who steals.

Also that thread was hilarious with all the dudes giving their premium advice to op. Smh at that screenshot man she ended him with that one.

I'm having a tough week, man.  My mom passed on Sunday evening at 50 while I was having people over for a labor day get together (she wasn't present).  I've been trying to stay busy so I don't think about it as much, but I miss her like crazy.  My birthday is this Saturday and we're going to be taking her up to her final resting place in PA to be buried with her father.  If you're the praying type, I could use it.  If not, I appreciate you allowing me to vent.  My dad set up a gofundme page to help cover the costs cause we weren't prepared for something like this and we don't come from much.  I'm not asking for anything, but if you feel it in your heart to help out we'll all be forever grateful for you helping to fulfill her final wish .  Go hug your parents as soon as you can.  You just never know when you won't be able to anymore.  Much love to this community.

Sorry for your loss fam

First message he sends is, "Hey, im willing to pay $340 plus an extra $50 for the shoes shipped overnight with UPS. if that's fine send me your paypal email so I can purchase." Already knew he was a scammer, then he tries one of those fake paypal emails thinking I would fall for it :lol: . Don't know how he hasn't noticed I'm messing with him.

Last edited:

Definitely praying for your family man. Sorry to hear about your loss

Sorry to hear that man, I'm sending prayers your way for your family and yourself. We are here for you.

sorry for the lost bro, stay strong.

Back
Top Bottom