the thread about nothing...

This is my first time seeing any of their faces.
Old DC heads the funniest. Two dudes were arguing and one ended it with "stick this finger up your *** and blow a bubble *****" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
That just sounds like some old man **** 
laugh.gif

that pic is disturbing
laugh.gif
It really is
These two are disturbingly funny together
I told a story about him ealier

Bruhs...with the exception of NT I'm going on a internet blackout...more time to study...more time to be productive...sometimes when you look at yourself and realize you waste so much time on the internet you cant help but feel like a junkie in a way...but instead of having white lips you have lackluster time put into studies and excellent typing skills.

I wanna go out more. I wanna do things I want to rather then waste the free time I have on the web and spend the rest of my time studying and exercising (not that I dont love a good workout)

I guess I'm jumping the gun for Jan.1.

Gonna beat the new year new me posts by a month or so....#hipster...
laugh.gif
i

I guess I just don't wanna go on living like this.

Bruhs...with the exception of NT I'm going on a internet blackout...more time to study...more time to be productive...sometimes when you look at yourself and realize you waste so much time on the internet you cant help but feel like a junkie in a way...but instead of having white lips you have lackluster time put into studies and excellent typing skills.

I wanna go out more. I wanna do things I want to rather then waste the free time I have on the web and spend the rest of my time studying and exercising (not that I dont love a good workout)

Gonna beat the new year new me posts by a month or so....#hipster...:lol: i

Its hard but do able

Gonna beat the new year new me posts by a month or so....#hipster...
laugh.gif
i

Its hard but do able
I did a test run with Tumblr. It's been a week and so for so good. Thats my most used site by far and I barely use insta, twitter, and basically my fb has been dead since the beginning of the summer.  Besides Tumblr, NT, and Youtube (which is still allowed cuz I don't really download music like that anymore + i use it for listening to lectures, and motivation videos...just cant watch skits or movies etc.) I use Wikipedia the next most  but im weird like that (grammar fail but w.e). 

I can do it.

Free yourself of the manacles of the interwebs....

I only go on NT tho. I'm glad I don't have a lot of internet distractions.

My tummy hurts. I ate a lot of junk food too close to bed time. F'ed my diet all up. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
just got this job and after two days i'm legit thinking about quitting.. :smh:

i really don't like the work (stocking, unloading trucks etc) and it's also highkey a medical risk for me atm due to this hernia

:frown: thought this was gonna be the one joint i could rock out with through the holidays but i really feel like i'm done

i really don't like the work (stocking, unloading trucks etc) and it's also highkey a medical risk for me atm due to this hernia

:frown: thought this was gonna be the one joint i could rock out with through the holidays but i really feel like i'm done

Where did you work before?
Is it fast paced?
What were you expecting?

Where did you work before?
Is it fast paced?
What were you expecting?
before this I had a temp job in a social service office. I just moved though so I just snagged the first thing that hit me back, plus i felt like i was more equipped for this line of work :smh:

The pace is fast but that's really the biggest problem.. it's the micromanaging that goes on. Team Leader comes through every hour or so with his inventory audits and says stuff like "Hey guys, y'all are 3% off your productivity goals.. Let's turn that nozzle in overdrive" :lol:

Didn't really have expectations set up because i was completely unfamiliar with this type of work

I hate when I'm looking at sneaker sellers on social media and the sellers don't list a price only "offer up." I wanna choke them through my phone. When is there gonna be an app for that?

Back
Top Bottom