the thread about nothing...

A lot of my friends/relatives think that my priorities are ****** up

149p9uh.png
We should start TANS of Niketalk, ala-HONY 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't know why but planned sex isn't that enticing to me.  Being single and really enjoying the thrill of the hunt and conquer is basically the best part.  Sex is sex...but new sex...now that is the best.

I am going as a plus one to this chicks super fancy X-mas party tuesday.  And she is like ok here is the plan "i come over we pre game then we uber to the party, leave at 10-11 back to your place, do it, then either spend the night and leave in the am or roll that night if im not too drunk"

That was like an instant turn off.  She cool, and we have slept together before, but its a fancy xmas party.  My success rate in a suit is damn near impeccable so its going to be all nurses and hospital workers there...like i had in the back of my head that maybe....jusssttt maybe i could meet some one there.  But know i know that she is going to have me on lock down because she is hell bent on us "doing it" after.  I hate it

end rant

morning tan

The battle for Hong Kong's future, captured in one powerful image 

Faster, smarter, more productive…will you work harder when you have been micro-chipped?

I don't know why but planned sex isn't that enticing to me.  Being single and really enjoying the thrill of the hunt and conquer is basically the best part.  Sex is sex...but new sex...now that is the best.

I am going as a plus one to this chicks super fancy X-mas party tuesday.  And she is like ok here is the plan "i come over we pre game then we uber to the party, leave at 10-11 back to your place, do it, then either spend the night and leave in the am or roll that night if im not too drunk"

That was like an instant turn off.  She cool, and we have slept together before, but its a fancy xmas party.  My success rate in a suit is damn near impeccable so its going to be all nurses and hospital workers there...like i had in the back of my head that maybe....jusssttt maybe i could meet some one there.  But know i know that she is going to have me on lock down because she is hell bent on us "doing it" after.  I hate it

end rant

morning tan
I know what you mean bro, but at least in the back of your mind you know that you're going to be smashing something that night....

lots of snow tonight :x

i wish we had a Uniqlo in my city

I stock up on that heat-tech everytime I get a chance or if I manage to catch it on sale in the spring.

I'm good for like 1.5 weeks of full base layers. Makes such a difference :pimp:

I think instant online chat help might be the best thing ever for vendors.  Its easier then waiting on hold on the phone and it allows me to be much nicer for some reason

We should start TANS of Niketalk, ala-HONY :lol:

:nerd:

Literally 10000 pages about nothing ?

:smokin

That's the point lol

*insert inspiring quote that is random and made-up*

end rant

morning tan

it seems like it could become a problem. She wants you for herself? And makes sure you know it beforehand.

She wants to settle with you? :nerd:

Last edited:

This is a music and sports free zone. Any discussion within that you feel is worthy of a thread, make the thread. Try to put any NSFW content in a spoiler but don't be OD about it.

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

What's going on in Hong Kong?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-kongs-future-captured-in-one-powerful-image/

AndreClaus is back! Texans WR Andre Johnson takes 11 kids on a $16,000 shopping spree

:smokin :smokin

Can't wait for page 10,000. :pimp:

uhhh....us OGs are on 14000+

Was confused when I saw 10000 pages at first :lol:

Charles Barkley...:smh:

son is a clown :lol:

I ain't quite ready for: "Wine and paint night babe!" "We have to go to my cousins 5th birthday party"  "Lets stay in and watch mean girls" "Hold my hand" "I am too tired tonight but i swear i will make it up to you in the morning"  "My mom needs help hanging pictures"  "I am swamped at work can you take the dog to the vet for me" "Can't you skip the gym" 

feel free to add your own

Last edited:

end rant

morning tan
The bold part says, you're not ready for a girlfriend. That feeling won't go away until you're tired of it. As for the rest....I'd run away from her. If she's not the main and it's understood, she's doing too much with all them instructions and likely she's trying to fill a void of her own. One of which you're clearly not ready to fill. And yes, a man in a suit >>>>. I hate dressing in suits, but when I do....
nthat.gif

Charles Barkley...
mean.gif
What he do now?

This is a music and sports free zone. Any discussion within that you feel is worthy of a thread, make the thread. Try to put any NSFW content in a spoiler but don't be OD about it.

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Basically this 
nthat.gif

I ain't quite ready for: "Wine and paint night babe!" "We have to go to my cousins 5th birthday party"  "Lets stay in and watch mean girls" "Hold my hand" "I am too tired tonight but i swear i will make it up to you in the morning"  "My mom needs help hanging pictures"  "I am swamped at work can you take the dog to the vet for me" "Can't you skip the gym" 

feel free to add your own
Yikes!

Back
Top Bottom