the thread about nothing...

Damn this professor.

We paid $27 for a foodwalk... only to find out that we deposited our fees to his account, which is illegal in our school

So uh, what's gonna happen to this scumbag? :nerd:

As a kid Groundhog Day (the 1993 comedy starring Bill Murray) was funny to me, but as an adult it resonates with me. That makes me sad.

So uh, what's gonna happen to this scumbag?
nerd.gif
I dunno, unless somebody reports him. The foodwalk was cray though. Ate some Chinese food

Hittin up the city today. Dam nj transit upped the price from 5.50 to 7 bucks wtf. And that's from my crib to 42nd

Might as well pay 4.50 to go to the heights then take the train down Smh

I wonder certain NT'ers get bored of being repetitive in a way...

are you talking about NTers that keep posting in those appreciation threads??

please don't stop, especially the asian one...

So uh, what's gonna happen to this scumbag? :nerd:
I dunno, unless somebody reports him. The foodwalk was cray though. Ate some Chinese food

27$ for chinese food?

I hope it was the best chinese food you ever had b.

27$ for chinese food?

I hope it was the best chinese food you ever had b.
Ate a lot of chinese food. Had some tofu, noodles, chicken, and fresh spring rolls. Didn't like some of them though.

Take note, we didn't have transportation then, we had to go there on our own 
mean.gif

"So ahead of my time, even when I rhyme about the future I be reminiscin' "

:smh: Jesus

Last edited:
my depression has been messing me up  hard, have not been able to go to school, sleep , do anything, dropped one of my majors and feel like a failure. i graduate next semster even though i have to redo a class from this semester. Nothing helps, parents dont understand and just get angry at me. i dont know what to do anymore 

my depression has been messing me up  hard, have not been able to go to school, sleep , do anything, dropped one of my majors and feel like a failure. i graduate next semster even though i have to redo a class from this semester. Nothing helps, parents dont understand and just get angry at me. i dont know what to do anymore 
Gotta get your fire back fam

http://www.returnofkings.com/33903/get-your-fire-back

I think movies have suffered a lot this year due to the social climate.

The one class I was sweating is no longer an issue. :smokin

@datkidflasco just take a breather man. the semester is almost over.

it's pathetic how much people are consumed by their cell phones nowadays; mobile devices have transformed from being a pleasant convenience to a co-dependency. people walk around staring down, looking up for air, or to avoid running into something. my coworker is lierally on her phone the entire time she's at work and not working. people like this make me monitor my usage because I don't want to be like that :smh:

Back
Top Bottom