the thread about nothing...

tumblr_lh9md4GA301qflpc1o1_500.gif

Co-worker: "Have you thought about going back to school?"

Me: "For what? To consume more debt."

---------------------------

It's kind of hard to justify going back to school when you haven't seen "the results" from the first degree. No pay off.

Co-worker: "Have you thought about going back to school?"

Me: "For what? To consume more debt."

---------------------------

It's kind of hard to justify going back to school when you haven't seen "the results" from the first degree. No pay off.

OMG THIS :smh: :frown:

Gonna meet with someone about a job and I feel like crying like a ***** cause I was so stressed out. :lol: Now I just need to kill this meetup/interview. :nerd:

:wink:.

:rofl: Chill.

Had a doug heffernan moment.

I had to pee really bad but had a hankering for something sweet. So my options was this: either use the bathroom about 100 feet from where I was or drive a 1/4 mile to the bathroom where the snack machines are.

Yep you know what I did.

A couple of hours ago I was about to take a nap on the bed. As I closed my eyes and started to doze off, I felt like I was fading away. Right before I fell asleep I started seeing things. I swear I saw a tiger and I put my hand out and I felt some fur. **** was weird. I woke myself up and opened my eyes immediately. I closed my eyes and tried to do it again, but all I saw was those little blue dots flying around (which happens whenever I close my eyes anyway).

Anybody ever had this happen to them too or am I tripping? 
sick.gif

A couple of hours ago I was about to take a nap on the bed. As I closed my eyes and started to doze off, I felt like I was fading away. Right before I fell asleep I started seeing things. I swear I saw a tiger and I put my hand out and I felt some fur. **** was weird. I woke myself up and opened my eyes immediately. I closed my eyes and tried to do it again, but all I saw was those little blue dots flying around (which happens whenever I close my eyes anyway).

Anybody ever had this happen to them too or am I tripping? :x
fam no more shrooms or acid before bed for you :smh: :smh: :smh:

When my parents argue and I'm just in the limbo while my dad explains his side of the story. I really can't be concerned with a marriage I don't play a role in. I'm just the oldest son, son.

Back
Top Bottom