the thread about nothing...

will raise you one

aint this isn't music so no rules are being broken, just chripin from that east coast lil thot.

Last edited:
Alt Control Delete 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I've definitely always wanted to go to one, even if it didn't end up working out. Everytime I talk to my parents about it they look at me like I'm crazy and bust out laughing :smh:

If I can get my license this week I'll definitely check it out myself.

This is why people never end up getting help and end up worse off than before yo, screw what they saying and go get that help you need/want fam.

do yall remember exactly when jeans started getting tighter?

i remember it it was right after the all over print hoody/bape era and transitioned into bootcut jeans and we fly high was #1 on the radio

2008-09. Jerk scene was hot.

This is why people never end up getting help and end up worse off than before yo, screw what they saying and go get that help you need/want fam.
Still don't have my license so I can't go anywhere yet :smh: I've been looking at some blogs and stuff over the week but it's really not helping me. I guess you can add in the slick comments that people always try to pull off as a joke too, that's been happening a lot lately :lol: :smh:

Gonna have to stick it out until I can get with somebody in person.

hell no, a small technicality in the marking is gonna make me fail my assignment and force me to drop the course. So bs man

Same here.

In the meantime, I'll just keep stacking $ for rainy days and when I figure things out.

I have grand aspirations to be a millionaire by 30yo.

get rich or die tryin

Last edited:
Helped my landlord out today putting down flooring in his basement. Paid me for my time and it wound up covering all that I spent this weekend going out :pimp: .

slept all day. feels good but kind of wasted my sunday :smh:

chilled all night yesterday so that's all good.

Doesn't the concept of sleeping in all day sound so awesome but when you do it, you realize you could have done better things? Haha 

I shaved my face completely for the first time since I grew facial hair in my freshman year of college.

Can't wait for this **** to grow back.

Never again, b.

Back
Top Bottom