the thread about nothing...

tumblr_n4rhgbD7Zu1t9ihvqo1_250.gif

only for da og digimon tho, these new papis on da block looking shaky.
chill wht

Ash's pickachu probably level 27459 by now.

Ash soft af though, letting go all the strongest pokemon he got. Son let pigeot go, same with charizard. And kept doing it in the new one too apparently.

Misty stayed with him for the longest time and her "reason" was that ash owes her a bike. this girl wanted the D and son didnt do anything about it.

Last edited:

Ash soft af though, letting go all the strongest pokemon he got. Son let pigeot go, same with charizard. And kept doing it in the new one too apparently.

Misty stayed with him for the longest time and her "reason" was that ash owes her a bike. this girl wanted the D and son didnt do anything about it.

Brock would of washed ash for that ***** tho lol

Brock would of washed ash for that ***** tho lol
Brock was getting yambs all day. They just didn't show it on TV.

laugh.gif

Brock was soft too drooling over the girl at the pokecenter and the police lady in every other city.

Dude never made is move and was straight up simpin.

Gary on the other hand was that boi. Straight up playa.

Did Ash ever beat Gary?

Gary evolved his Eevee into Umbreon. :smokin

twice apparently.

Maybe it shouldn’t be a surprise that he loses in the top 16 at the Pokemon League that year, although he does manage to beat Gary before coming up short against a new “friend” who also has a Pikachu.

He meets Gary in the Pokemon League tournament again and manages to win despite not including Pikachu on his team because he’s an idiot.

link

Last edited:
I'm watching Jurassic World for the first time right now and man does it make me feel like a kid again. :lol:

Was talkin' and hangin' out with this dope *** chick for a while I had just met yesterday afternoon at Bowlmor for some March Madness and bowling, she was there for her nephews bday so she had to bounce for a bit. Assumed I'd see her again at some point, didn't get her #.

Feels bad bros, she was bad and knew how to hold a legitimate conversation too :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom