the thread about nothing...

Whoever told me my post count would not go up when I started college, was absolutely right. 

Not saying this in a bad way, but I have barely been checking social media and getting on as much. 

Feels weird lol. 
Wait until you have a boring lecture for an Easy A core class. That's when I really started being active on NT 
laugh.gif

https://scontent-dft4-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e15/13725685_144665155972221_1856055478_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=OTQ3MjA4MTg4MDMzMzI4OTU4.2

[img]https://scontent-dft4-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13736135_1030160380436247_2053344835_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE1MDI5MzUzMDIwOTUxMTMyOA%3D%3D.2

[img]https://scontent-dft4-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/13743069_1071762459527054_1489186764_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIwNjYyNjI4MDcwNDkyNjc3Mw%3D%3D.2

[URL=https://www.instagram.com/awesomeantjay/?hl=en]https://www.instagram.com/awesomeantjay/?hl=en[/URL]

Whoever told me my post count would not go up when I started college, was absolutely right. 
Not saying this in a bad way, but I have barely been checking social media and getting on as much. 
Feels weird lol. 

If your post couny drops significantly you are doing college right lol

Academically and socially

Last edited:
Apparently #McChicken is trending on Twitter because some dude posted a vid of himself jerkin off with it.

Guess you could say...

He's lovin' it

Ba dum tisssss

One of my best friends just got engaged. Wish I could say I'm honestly happy for him but I'm jealous. His fiancé is a dime.

Feels weird lol. 

Reason why I've been on the site for 3 years now and my post count is not even 2000 :lol:

Edit post count is only 1187

Last edited:
Saw don't breathe this weekend. The movie about the kids trying to rob the blind guy. It was good. Saw it at Towson theater the new cinemark...was not that impressed with the theater but didn't do the whole VIP thing so it was pretty basic.

Heading to a wedding in NJ friday....dreading the traffic. Dreading is an understatement

Tan need some advice. Let it go or be a d-bag about it?

My room mate drank the last 2-3 shots of my makers mark. She claimed she thought it was hers. She never buys bourbon and basically only drinks gin. I almost exclusively drink bourbon or whiskey. So i knew she prob was just drunk and wanted it. Any way i ask her for $10 for the 2 shots she had (since it's $8 a shot at a bar). She says im not paying you that much. She gives me $2.50 in loose change that she had laying around and says here.

so i said i can't get makers mark for $2.50 anywhere. So if we can't meet in the middle then just replace the shots. You buy the bottle and keep it but pour me out my shots and we cool.

I know im kind of being a **** about it and not letting it go. But like you stole my alcohol then refuse to pay what i ask for it, then you pick a price and pay me in change? I don't want to go out and buy another $30 bottle just because you finished it. Like where in life do you get to take something that isn't yours and decide the value yourself what it was worth? Oh i stole the mona lisa but like its not that nice in person here is $20 for it

Tan need some advice. Let it go or be a d-bag about it?

My room mate drank the last 2-3 shots of my makers mark. She claimed she thought it was hers. She never buys bourbon and basically only drinks gin. I almost exclusively drink bourbon or whiskey. So i knew she prob was just drunk and wanted it. Any way i ask her for $10 for the 2 shots she had (since it's $8 a shot at a bar). She says im not paying you that much. She gives me $2.50 in loose change that she had laying around and says here.

so i said i can't get makers mark for $2.50 anywhere. So if we can't meet in the middle then just replace the shots. You buy the bottle and keep it but pour me out my shots and we cool.

I know im kind of being a **** about it and not letting it go. But like you stole my alcohol then refuse to pay what i ask for it, then you pick a price and pay me in change? I don't want to go out and buy another $30 bottle just because you finished it. Like where in life do you get to take something that isn't yours and decide the value yourself what it was worth? Oh i stole the mona lisa but like its not that nice in person here is $20 for it

You sound like a real petty queen.

Ol shysty *** *****.

Let it go.

Appreciate it. I'm not trying to start a room mate war. Just trying to make sure this isn't a reoccurring thing

there is history here and this is kind of the last straw

Last edited:
Appreciate it. I'm not trying to start a room mate war. Just trying to make sure this isn't a reoccurring thing

Damn, I'd say let it go as well but the fact that there's history kinda complicates it. I suppose let this one slide but if she keeps it up you gotta let her know it won't be tolerated.

On some "Fool me once..."

Btw where you heading in Jersey?

Damn, I'd say let it go as well but the fact that there's history kinda complicates it. I suppose let this one slide but if she keeps it up you gotta let her know it won't be tolerated.

On some "Fool me once..."

Btw where you heading in Jersey?

Yeah she drank a few of my beers and i was like uh ok...replace them and she said she would never did. Ate my eggs before and uses all my condiments and never buys anything for the house (paper towels, dishwasher detergent, trash bags). And she takes toilet paper out of the shared bathroom down to her room. So drinking liquor that you knew wasn't yours is a direct slap in my face to me. But i will probably let it die anyway.

Jersey City...i think without traffic its about 3.5hour drive

Back
Top Bottom