the thread about nothing...

7b7146774f45c474c08a8bd26de9a769.jpg

kind of want to buy the new Macbook Pro, kind of want to keep my money :rolleyes
sidenote/ I missed WaIking Dead today because of traffic bummmerrrrrrr

kind of want to buy the new Macbook Pro, kind of want to keep my money
eyes.gif

sidenote/ I missed WaIking Dead today because of traffic bummmerrrrrrr
If you really need one, then I would recommend looking into them. Maybe wait till the stores get the touchbar MBP's for demo.

I opted for the non-touch MBP and love it. Very happy with new model, regardless of the dongles.

The 2015 model is also a good option if you're not ready for that dongle life.

And speaking of TWD, I've already missed 3 weeks lol.

Man, this super moon is all up on my sleep.

On the third facing the woods so I usually dont close the curtains.

But that ***** shinning tonight.

I never want to smoke weed again.

Unless its like a big occasion like if i traveled to amsterdam or in a different country on a beach somewhere or something like that.

Someone even left some at my place and i threw it away.

It makes me feel not in control and lazy. I USED to like that feeling but not now. It does help with creativity tho if youre motivated but im straight.

I know alotta cats tryna be rappers and theyll smoke end up freestylin and not record a damb thing.

Ive smoked more than enuff for my lifetime.
Was a good experience tho.

Last edited:
Haven't smoked in a decade but lately I been craving to just zone out. I don't do anything else even quit cigarettes like 6 months ago and only drink once a blue moon now a days but the trees been calling me this season for some reason. [emoji]127794[/emoji]

Yeahhhhhhhhh i prolly done smoked about 37 pounds in my life so far.

Haven't smoked in a decade but lately I been craving to just zone out. I don't do anything else even quit cigarettes like 6 months ago and only drink once a blue moon now a days but the trees been calling me this season for some reason. [emoji]127794[/emoji]

Maybe its the weather, this the perfect time to do it.

Back
Top Bottom