the thread about nothing...

There have been 5 shootings in the past 24 hours in my city with 2 deaths & the rest in critical condition smh..
Don't even know how to deal with this man[emoji]128546[/emoji]

Tha fact that a papi actually has to rock tha jam jams unda tha covers might mean it's somehow a little too cold for a real one.

Remind ya boy in tha AM to take tha boots from tha doorstep so they wouldn't be completely cold when it's time to hit tha block tomorrow.

2e501891230c1b6c0adc76b506314208deee02b9f51c6184a812a2ee96595874_large
Abigail Ratchetford was hot but she look so different nowadays.

Tha fact that a papi actually has to rock tha jam jams unda tha covers might mean it's somehow a little too cold for a real one.

Remind ya boy in tha AM to take tha boots from tha doorstep so they wouldn't be completely cold when it's time to hit tha block tomorrow.
They Timbs though???

tumblr_oh78mrPiYA1vlz403o1_500.jpg

My Mami, you know and I know that nothing last forever,
Don't waste no time girl, a papi here for ya pleasure,
Mami, none of us know what tomorrow may bring so, it's better we touch from today girl,
You better skin it out now, no long delay thing, so it's better we touch from today girl,
Not simpin with no flower, nor a rose, nor no long months of dating, already told you it's better that we touch from today girl,
Lemme repeat, none of us know what tomorrow may bring, so it's better we touch from today girl

You know you had planned to give it too a real one anyway,
So don't front and make it seem like we were enemies,
Me and you gotta whole lot of chemistry,
So it makes no sense to waiting for tomorrow what we can do today :wink:
Mami, if you want a kid you know big papi got tha remedy,
Why you still frontin like you was gonna save it until ya wedding day? :smh:
Just give a papi tha glamity, a real one knows how to manage it,
And I bet you I can give it too you properly,

Cause my girl, none of us know what tomorrow may bring so, it's better we touch from today girl,
Need you to know this ain't no play thing, so it's better we touch from today girl,
Not simpin nor propose, and ya not getting no wedding ring, but it's better that we touch from today girl,
Lemme repeat, none of us know what tomorrow may bring, so it's better we touch from today girl

Mami, you know time waits for no one,
You know you wanna swallow it so why you talking so long :smh:
In ya throat mami, just let it go,
Like ya inna frozen,
You know ya boy got that trojan,
A pack of tha gold one,
Ya have a papi :wow: you from 19 how long,
But you know a tan papi got nuff mamis to choose from,
Bout 20,000,
So how you trynna delay tha program :smh:
Like you wanna a real one to wait until he becomes an old man :smh:
Girl you know that's so wrong

Cause, none of us know what tomorrow may bring so, it's better we touch from today girl,
You better lemme know what your saying, so we can touch from today girl,
Come off of ya phone, too much time ya wasting, when it's better that we touch from today girl,

Last edited:
tumblr_oh78mrPiYA1vlz403o1_500.jpg

My Mami, you know and I know that nothing last forever,
Don't waste no time girl, a papi here for ya pleasure,
Mami, none of us know what tomorrow may bring so, it's better we touch from today girl,
You better skin it out now, no long delay thing, so it's better we touch from today girl,
Not simpin with no flower, nor a rose, nor no long months of dating, already told you it's better that we touch from today girl,

You know you had planned to give it too a real one anyway,
So don't front and make it seem like we were enemies,
Me and you gotta whole lot of chemistry,
So it makes no sense to waiting for tomorrow what we can do today
wink.gif

Mami, if you want a kid you know big papi got tha remedy,
Why you still frontin like you was gonna save it until ya wedding day?
mean.gif

Just give a papi tha glamity, a real one knows how to manage it,
And I bet you I can give it too you properly,

Cause my girl, none of us know what tomorrow may bring so, it's better we touch from today girl,
Need you to know this ain't no play thing, so it's better we touch from today girl,
Not simpin nor propose, and ya not getting no wedding ring, but it's better that we touch from today girl,

Mami, you know time waits for no one,
You know you wanna swallow it so why you talking so long
mean.gif

In ya throat mami, just let it go,
Like ya inna frozen,
You know ya boy got that trojan,
A pack of tha gold one,
Ya have a papi
embarassed.gif
you from 19 how long,
But you know a tan papi got nuff mamis to choose from,
Bout 20,000,
So how you trynna delay tha program
mean.gif

Like you wanna a real one to wait until he becomes an old man
mean.gif

Girl you know what's so wrong

Cause, none of us know what tomorrow may bring so, it's better we touch from today girl,
You better lemme know what your saying, so we can touch from today girl,
Come off of ya phone, too much time ya wasting, when it's better that we touch from today girl,
Do You Write/Sings Songs For Chicks You Like That You Know In Reality? Or Is This Strictly An NT Thing?

Bae just fell asleep on the couch, im hungry as F right now

im about to fix a omelet with corn, cheese and spam and slap it between to slices of bread

Back
Top Bottom