the thread about nothing...

Sometimes I wonder about being an uber driver on my off days.

I make decent money already but I have no social life to speak of. Wonder if it might be fun to drive ppl around for some extra money when I'm not doing anything. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

All the Uber drivers I've talked to have stories about their customers.

:lol:

Lol I hope none of them got hacked or some ****

That would be my biggest worry lol

Yessir. Its certified doubt it will go platinum unfortunately. Especially wit the constant rape charge dismiss **** reference.

Im actually E$gn you aint een knownit.

Indeed it is. Been knockin that on repeat. Amnesia and Crushed Glass go in. Bouta have some hectic workouts at the gym to this tape.

I feel you about the rape charge references, but i def understand from his perspective. Either way im happy he droppin that fire again

5e6.gif

My birthday is exactly 1 month from now
[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

After to listening to 'More Life' I can say that Drake is the model for mediocre lyrics done very well. Good rapper but lyricist—no sir.

After to listening to 'More Life' I can say that Drake is the model for mediocre lyrics done very well. Good rapper but lyricist—no sir.
I feel like the 750's as a kanye sneaker are slept on now its funny :nerd: hopefully its easier for me to snag a pair in the future. Also what kind of dudes are you all at parties?? Do you guys post up and be aware or do you guys hype up with the crowd and socialize. My boys hound me for being the first type :smh:

I feel like the 750's as a kanye sneaker are slept on now its funny :nerd: hopefully its easier for me to snag a pair in the future. Also what kind of dudes are you all at parties?? Do you guys post up and be aware or do you guys hype up with the crowd and socialize. My boys hound me for being the first type :smh:

Last edited:
I haven't cleaned my room in 5 years. The only thing clean about my room is the bed.

Just cleaning it now and I feel like I need hazard gear.

Pro tip: when ordering fast food, always get it to go to save money on convenience charges. In the same light, wait until after you get your receipt to ask for extra sauce. The cashier usually can't be bothered to go back and charge you and will just gift it to you.

You're welcome

Nawghty is dat u

what are some funny msgs I can send to men asking my fwb out? I browse her social media when I'm bored

Back
Top Bottom