the thread about nothing...

You've been to both NY and Canadian joints? Which is better. The details I wanna know I can't ask openly lmao

I never been to NYC at all

But from what i know about up here the one in Toronto that's live is House of Lancaster. Theres some good ones in surrounding cities. Also heard MTL has live ones but i never been. @jjs136 could tell you tho

Racoons are ok but yall ever seen a possum lol

They look like big rats and they hiss.

First time i saw one it didn't even run. Ol boy just hissed and starred me down

Ran 1 over by accident smh. Swerved to avoid it and stupid thing ran under the tire.

You ever encounter a skunk? Scariest **** for me. Happened twice, never ran so fast in my life

Kill all racoons
aFYgV4V_d.webp

I had an encounter with a skunk but it ran away.

Only animal that had me shook upon sight was an alligator

Lots of animals out there I hope I never see.

So many things out there that can eat and/or kill you

I am second guessing my australia trip cuz I don't wanna die cuz some poisonous spider is just chillin in the bathroom

did you square up?

I would have ran, Mongoose got me shook **** a possum.

Is it better to cut off all fake friends when looking for new ones or just have them for now and then when I meet new people to cut them off?

I wouldn't consider it soft. I'm a nice guy too :lol:
i was at an ice cream spot in Calgary and had the option to pay in Canadian dollars or American dollars (kinda common from the places I've been to :nerd:). The vendor was like "you're American? Welcome to Canada and I hope we Canadians treat you well" :lol: Canadians are nice indeed

Ran 1 over by accident smh. Swerved to avoid it and stupid thing ran under the tire.

You ever encounter a skunk? Scariest **** for me. Happened twice, never ran so fast in my life
this happened like a month ago... i was driving at night and hit a skunk and the ****er sprayed my car. :x the smell creeped inside and stank for a good 4 days

Back
Top Bottom