the thread about nothing...

That would be one of the weirdest visible pairings. She's taller than the average American male and I'm shorter than average

7 years and still no proposal? I mean, I understand if the two were in college trying to get their degrees or whatever. But she's already set in her career and all that.

I think she needs to let him know what's up.

And who cares if she's taller than you! Shoot your shot!

thats what im saying what does height have to do with it. You psyching yourself out before you even attempt. Shes in her mid 30s she aint got time to be nickpicking.

How old are you BTW cant be in your 30s thinking height will set you back from getting a female.

That would be one of the weirdest visible pairings. She's taller than the average American male and I'm shorter than average

so you comparing a possible relationship to statistics? ever heard of opposites attract?

You worried about what others gon think we they see you about. smh

If it was a 2 or 3 inch difference I'd probably shoot my shot. I've done that before once, with a different taller lady. But an 8 inch difference... Nah we better off friends lol

If it was a 2 or 3 inch difference I'd probably shoot my shot. I've done that before once, with a different taller lady. But an 8 inch difference... Nah we better off friends lol

:lol:

wimp
:smh:

I done knocked down women a whole foot taller than me. Once they on they back the height dont matter :lol:

I'm so tired, alot of work this week and my sleep pattern is offand I'm running on fumes :smh:

Can't wait for Friday afternoon to get some takeout and beer then sit back an chill.

A one time thing? Ehh I would be lying if I said I didn't want to. But we friends and she's still living with her boyfriend.

But as for trying to make a relationship out of it that's dead on arrival. If she's 6 foot I can just imagine her family.

... Yikes

A one time thing? Ehh I would be lying if I said I didn't want to. But we friends and she's still living with her boyfriend.

But as for trying to make a relationship out of it that's dead on arrival. If she's 6 foot I can just imagine her family.

... Yikes
Pic? or is that no longer allowed?

91e01.png

I have a friend who's on the other side of that situation. She's been living with her boyfriend for 7 years now and he doesn't seem remotely close to poppin the question, according to her.

I think if she wasn't in her mid 30s she'd leave him or something but she's scared to be out in the market at that age. So she's kinda in a holding pattern.

It's a shame. She's cool peoples. She works two jobs and she has a masters degree. That's wifey material.

We have such good chemistry as friends. If I was the same height as her I'd probably throw my hat in the ring at least just to give her more options. That other guy kinda sounds like a loser, if you ask me.

But it'd never work out for us. She's 6 foot and I'm 5'4 lol. So we just buddies

Such a shame. We both like basketball (downside is she's a die hard Cleveland fan). We both like comic book movies. And we can talk endlessly without dropping the convo. But fate made us drastically different heights. Lol

climb that tree bro

Back
Top Bottom