the thread about nothing...

It's a shame so many greats from that era have passed so young.

Eazy - '95
Pac - '96
BIG - '97
Big L - '99
Big Pun - '00
ODB - '04
Pimp C - '07
Guru - '10
Nate Dogg - '11
Heavy D - '11
Phife Dawg - '16

None of them made it to 50. Most didn't make it to 30. What a damn shame man. Say what you want about this era of hip hop, but at least these guys aren't getting caught by bullets or anything crazy. Such a shame...

I was doing yardwork today and had my tunes on shuffle and "how long will they mourn me" came on. Had to stop for a sec...

I like ur style too, pun ... man speechless :pimp:

Come on pana you know this. Pun top5 for me, shoot prob even top3 depending on my mood

It's a shame so many greats from that era have passed so young.

Eazy - '95
Pac - '96
BIG - '97
Big L - '99
Big Pun - '00
ODB - '04
Pimp C - '07
Guru - '10
Nate Dogg - '11
Heavy D - '11
Phife Dawg - '16

None of them made it to 50. Most didn't make it to 30. What a damn shame man. Say what you want about this era of hip hop, but at least these guys aren't getting caught by bullets or anything crazy. Such a shame...

U forgot prodigy

I'm not a GoT fan. I know only a little bit about the show. I know it's been around a while.

Kinda surprised by all the hype it's been getting lately. As if it's a new show that came outta nowhere.

I'm almost curious to know what's been going on this season. Doubt I'd understand it though.

I'm not a GoT fan. I know only a little bit about the show. I know it's been around a while.

Kinda surprised by all the hype it's been getting lately. As if it's a new show that came outta nowhere.
This season's been on point in a way the past few haven't. Banger after banger 4 weeks in a row.

GOT is good now because now everyone is trying to be king..so the characters are finally making moves

My wifi is temporarily down I'm posting from 4G this sucks..called Xfinity they said it could b a few hours

I can never decide between him.and styles. Id give the edge to sp tho just off the strength of A Gangster and a Gentleman.

The milf im piping fw Jada heavy tho. Thats her fav rapper

Pics. Will also accept ms paint portrait.

U kno how u can click on the last reply to a thread when u are on the forum page on ur smartphone? U can't do that on an iPad ..it's annoying

Law enforcement loves ig

1.PNG

Back
Top Bottom