the thread about nothing...

there are some fine women manning these booths at my school promoting clubs, it's in a very high traffic area. How should I approach, I don't want to alert everyone that I'm at every booth to hit on women

1. Fake interest to show them you're not just there to mack
2. Actually participate in the club/organization
3. ?????
4. Profit.

@gil23 -- you look like the wrestler Andrade Cien Almas / La Sombra

Andrade-Cien-Almas.png

1. Fake interest to show them you're not just there to mack
2. Actually participate in the club/organization
3. ?????
4. Profit.

I was gonna tell em the club real interesting but I'd like to know more about them. your idea safer though and could meet the other members as well

Just chillin in my car on break and I hear someone talking mad loud on their phone. The conversation had me dead because it’s a side chick arguing with the dude that’s cheating on his wife with her but she doesn’t want anything to do with him :lol:

How are the 2017 AJ1's? I assume they'd have more comfort than my 2001 Royals, right?

First night in weeks of being able to sleep straight and not have a coughing/asthma attack. Felt amazing.

Hopefully this is a good sign.

Hopefully I'll get around to grabbing a pair. I wouldn't mind upgrading from my 2001 pair..Those things feel like I'm walking in sandals.

Hopefully I'll get around to grabbing a pair. I wouldn't mind upgrading from my 2001 pair..Those things feel like I'm walking in sandals.

Im saying, mans are so blinded by how iconic ones are they dont even consider walking around in em is like wearing those sandals the ancient romans rocked

which pair..some are gradually increasing..and some u can get at a good price
The Bred or Royals. I think I'm past the phase of needing both colorways. One of them one be good enough for me lol.
Im saying, mans are so blinded by how iconic ones are they dont even consider walking around in em is like wearing those sandals the ancient romans rocked
Bro, I was pretty disappointed the moment I wore my my '01 pair.
Far superior. My 01’s are permanently retired
Good to know!

The Bred or Royals. I think I'm past the phase of needing both colorways. One of them one be good enough for me lol.

Bro, I was pretty disappointed the moment I wore my my '01 pair.

Good to know!
royals are still low..act fast..banneds ship has sailed..mucho dinero

Back
Top Bottom