the thread about nothing...

SomberDefinitiveAustraliansilkyterrier-max-14mb.gif

I'm going to sound super white washed but I'm eating at a korean restaurant and idk what to do with what they put in front of me. It's appetizers that
20180509_180153.jpg
come with what I ordered.

"He looks determined without being ruthless. Something heroic in his manner. There's a courage about him. Doesn't look like a killer. Comes across so calm. Acts like he has a dream. Full of passion"

How has no one used this to describe a main character from a newer movie/videogame already?

"He looks determined without being ruthless. Something heroic in his manner. There's a courage about him. Doesn't look like a killer. Comes across so calm. Acts like he has a dream. Full of passion"

How has no one used this to describe a main character from a newer movie/videogame already?
That's a dope quote.. You made it?

You don’t trust me huh?”

Well you know why.”

I do, we're not supposed to trust anyone in our profession anyway.”

Back
Top Bottom