the thread about nothing...

What kind of women are you messing with?
Never heard of this saying before lol.
latest

yea we stayed about 75 feet from a river, set up tents, gathered wood for the fire, cooked food.
Did you guys go fishing/hunting?

Been reading a lot about quantum physics and the mind lately. It's a very fascinating subject to say the least.

The aspect of time has my mind going right now :lol:
When I was at a lecture durinh my internship they had a guy talking about quantum physics and how they were able to quantum physics to predict trends in the stock market and other few variables on changes in the market. My mind blew up after the lecture cause I didn’t know it was up to that level. Change my perspective on how people really play the “game”

wifey put 3 batches of asparagus stems down the garbage disposal last night... that stuff turns into rope cordage and clogged everything... I had to use a plunger and fix it... I was super pissed but let it slide (like how she let it slide when I made the Rich Boi dat mass face when we watched Incredibles 2 as a family and Elastigirl was on the screen)

Reactions: jjs
When I was at a lecture durinh my internship they had a guy talking about quantum physics and how they were able to quantum physics to predict trends in the stock market and other few variables on changes in the market. My mind blew up after the lecture cause I didn’t know it was up to that level. Change my perspective on how people really play the “game”

Yeah it's some mind blowing stuff when you realize that everything is just energy and if you can harness it and control it than you can technically predict/control almost anything.

94 degrees and it’s cooking right now in Houston. Was gonna go play ball but idk I don’t want be “char” when I get back home.

Back
Top Bottom