the thread about nothing...

CEE5D0EC-1638-47AA-B3FC-5C8454370E2F.gif

My guess is Khabib will be suspended. Title will be vacant. McGregor vs Ferguson for the title. McGregor beats Ferguson. McGregor vs Khabib rematch when suspension is over.

Kinda of funny that mcGregor and khabib peoples got into a scuffle. That’s cause the reaction for the fight to pop off. mcgregor camp knew he was losing and threw a monkey wrench at it. #AlchemistConspiracy

Kinda of funny that mcGregor and khabib peoples got into a scuffle. That’s cause the reaction for the fight to pop off. mcgregor camp knew he was losing and threw a monkey wrench at it. #AlchemistConspiracy
What do you mean? The've been going at it since before the fight was signed.

Creating situations like that, is only for more fights = $$$ for both parties and other entities involed. 1 clear cut fight isn’t enough. That’s why I say it’s “fixed”
The incidents that transpired after the fight were an extension of what was happening going into the fight. I don't quite understand what you are trying to point out.

The incidents that transpired after the fight were an extension of what was happening going into the fight. I don't quite understand what you are trying to point out.

I’m didn’t see all the background incidents besides the one mcGregor offering Khabib alcohol

. I’m saying the fight should have be conclusive. Without needing more fights or the ufc reprimanding khabib of his title and money.

They already calling for a rematch. I feel like their isn’t any need for that mcGregor got his asz kicked. But that’s how the business works I assume. More rematches = more money.

I’m didn’t see all the background incidents besides the one mcGregor offering Khabib alcohol

. I’m saying the fight should have be conclusive. Without needing more fights or the ufc reprimanding khabib of his title and money.

They already calling for a rematch. I feel like their isn’t any need for that mcGregor got his asz kicked. But that’s how the business works I assume. More rematches = more money.
Yeah they will justify the rematch by saying that Conor was rusty being out of the octagon for two years blah blah blah

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/...ow-a-dolly-through-ufc-223-fighter-bus-window

From Smart's end, this was the origin.

And to say Smith handled last night like a G is false as well. He was fronting the post against the big an got in his feelings when they got their arms tangled...****boy should stay out of the post then.

Never had a problem with Earl until he pulled that bs last year. He's a whole *****.

Back
Top Bottom