the thread about nothing...

How has LeBron never been called for this lol

Lebron does it all the time, never gets called. Pisses me off.

That was absolutely the right call. He did it all night. You’ve got to be pretty dumb to do it twice in a row though.

Lebron was doing that for a while last year too - I remember him getting called for it in the playoffs.

overpaying for 90s tech? Nah i'm good.

I've heard great things about kyrie's shoe. Will have to try them on.

Currently playing with Kobe 9 low. Amazing shoe. Might just have to find another pair.

11s are better than kyries cushion wise, I have both. The full length air sole is more forgiving than a foam zoom combo. Zooms been used for awhile, the current shoes aren't that different from those of the 90s

11s are better than kyries cushion wise, I have both. The full length air sole is more forgiving than a foam zoom combo. Zooms been used for awhile, the current shoes aren't that different from those of the 90s

Do you play regularly in 11s? If so, how's the experience?

A co-worker had early access to the Concords but decided to pass. He shouldn't have because they would've been a super easy sell.

Wore my ‘01 “cool grey” 11’s and my girl had on her Yeezy 700 “mauve” around Downtown Seattle tonight and 2 guys awkwardly came up to us asking to take pics for their YouTube channel. Totally forgot to ask for their channel.

Do you play regularly in 11s? If so, how's the experience?

If you don't wanna be like Mike, pass on them. They're very playable they just aren't offering anything performance wise the lebron 16 doesn't. I say the lebrons are actually better because the toebox is plush inside and flexible whereas the 11s patent leather toebox feels hollow and is stiff which is not very comfortable

Reactions: jjs
Man what happened to into the badlands?
aphm8zs40h021.jpg
Thought popo was poop growing up
Wore my ‘01 “cool grey” 11’s and my girl had on her Yeezy 700 “mauve” around Downtown Seattle tonight and 2 guys awkwardly came up to us asking to take pics for their YouTube channel. Totally forgot to ask for their channel.
Reminds me of when this dude tried to purchase my flint 13s right off my feet while I was in a nordstrom's. Had to tell him off cause he wouldn't take no for an answer

Kyrie's only have Zoom in the forefoot and not the heel. It was designed to be lightweight and also to keep the shoe affordable at $130. XI's are heavy in comparison and hard for someone quick to play in. Someone on the bigger side like Marcus Morris is fine with playing in them regularly.

overpaying for 90s tech? Nah i'm good.

I've heard great things about kyrie's shoe. Will have to try them on.

Currently playing with Kobe 9 low. Amazing shoe. Might just have to find another pair.

Reactions: jjs
I need to buy something for a female relative. What is there I can get at the mall? Can't be stuff like clothes because I don't know her size. Taking any suggestions because I need to buy tmrw

Back
Top Bottom