the thread about nothing...

I logged off social media since Thursday night till yesterday afternoon after I saw Endgame. No spoilers for me! :pimp:

When I write an e-mail to two people, I start off with

Hi Person A and Person B,

I get the feeling that Person B might feel slighted that I put his/her name last.

When I write an e-mail to two people, I start off with

Hi Person A and Person B,

I get the feeling that Person B might feel slighted that I put his/her name last.
“Look honey people on NT, actually think my posts are worth their time to read thru”
upload_2019-4-29_3-44-10.jpeg

“No dear, they just want you log-off, that alchemist guy really be son-ing you though”

Not my morning today
Morning Topics with the early crew at work:
Like i casually have watched some avengers movies but haven't seen the new one or the last one. Or like captain marvel or ant man or the newest captain america. People at work continue to tell me how important it is that i watch them all and how great it is and how they don't understand how i can not watch them....

But i am up to date on game of thrones but didn't seen last nights episode..."oh but wait until you do its so good, i won't spoil it but like this one character does this one thing and its like omg like omg dude wait its so cool like she does this thing and ohhh man"

Other morning comments so far (pre coffee).
Me: I hit a lot of traffic in baltimore over the weekend
Coworker: Oh you should have watched the news they were doing construction all weekend they said it a lot leading into the weekend you should have paid attention to the news
Me: Ok but i live in DC now so like the news doesn't really cover local balitmore construction
Coworker: It was talked about everywhere im sure they covered it
Me: Uhh ok? Thanks?? I guess?

Last negative thing i am saying today. I can't stand when people say "oh that is hilarious" but like they don't laugh. Like the joke wasn't funny and the joke teller is laughing. So don't say anything and don't laugh therefor giving the proper feedback that the joke wasn't funny. Saying out loud "that is hilarious" makes them think it may actually be funny despite the non-laughter.

And with that. Lets all prosper and have a great monday

Back
Top Bottom