the thread about nothing...

05dq78l388x21.jpg

Heard back from a position that I applied for stating that I passed the initial step. Now I'm supposed to wait for a 2nd email in the next 24 hours to see if I'll move on to the next step, if not, it means I'm not considered.

Hopefully I hear some good news.

Heard back from a position that I applied for stating that I passed the initial step. Now I'm supposed to wait for a 2nd email in the next 24 hours to see if I'll move on to the next step, if not, it means I'm not considered.

Hopefully I hear some good news.

Good luck brotha. I'm waiting for feedback that a company can increase salary budget given my years of experience & desire to join their team. I was in their office today for 2+ hours and it went extremely well. I only found out about their at-the-moment salary expectations after talking with everyone :smh: so I'm really hoping they took to me and can make an adjustment.

Me an boys pulled up to our local Steak and Shake last night. Looked like a whole new barrage of females working there. One of them was our waitress. My boy paid for his food then i went up to pay for my two cookies and lemonade and she told me she got me. Lowkey felt like she was feeling me a bit.. But other than her eyes and her having some butt.. The rest of her :smh:.. Said she from Wisconsin
She probably thought you were a broke boy cause you’re out here eating cookies while your boys eating food.

Jk.

Should have just shot & gave her a different name, smashed & blocked her number afterwards.
FDFDAA63-109E-4DB5-91DB-0503049BEA9A.png

It’s always good to practice your game & keep it sharp on some less than desirable chicks.

There’s a few out there that only her, me & god (if you believe in that) will ever know I clapped.

Good luck brotha. I'm waiting for feedback that a company can increase salary budget given my years of experience & desire to join their team. I was in their office today for 2+ hours and it went extremely well. I only found out about their at-the-moment salary expectations after talking with everyone :smh: so I'm really hoping they took to me and can make an adjustment.
Good luck, brother. I know you've been on this journey for sometime now. Hoping for positive news.

As for me, if I don't hear anything by 1:51PM tomorrow. I'm not considered lol.

She probably thought you were a broke boy cause you’re out here eating cookies while your boys eating food.

Jk.

Should have just shot & gave her a different name, smashed & blocked her number afterwards.

It’s always good to practice your game & keep it sharp on some less than desirable chicks.

There’s a few out there that only her, me & god (if you believe in that) will ever know I clapped.
Feel it, G. Was off that mindset for a year now.. Idk about going back towards that thinking. We'll see.

Also

So i got promoted last year Oct. and working with thus manager is crap. Dude is a total loser and doesnt communicate with me whatsoever.

I cant quit cause the money is too good rn, but can i de-promote myself?

WHY IS LIFE SO HARD DAMNIT

Back
Top Bottom