the thread about nothing...

Billie Eilish is 17?! I thought she was at least late 20's.

This is why i could never actually like her music. Like no way a 16 year old wrote those songs about love and heartbreak. Like i refuse to believe she has any depth of knowlegde when it comes to love as a 16 year old and yet her music is mature and well written. Just couldn't buy in

6CD558F9-E32F-4D02-A8D4-12C40081ACBC.jpeg
Shiiiii. I need to start beating mine up a bit harder.
At this point it's still hard justifying another pair.

Will Air Jordan's stop being trendy at some point? I know nothing lasts forever.
Soon enough. They’ll still sell well because the styling of their shoes are pretty good. Even some of the late 90s team shoes have gotten love.

It’s not real.
Yeah, just read some of the comments from that link. I was starting to think this was about having to do with that Chapo guy.

Will Air Jordan's stop being trendy at some point? I know nothing lasts forever.
Nope. Air Jordan’s is embedded into basketball and sneaker culture. The brand sits at the pinnacle of sneaker culture for it to become irrelevant, let alone basketball as a sport will still make the brand relevant for generations.

Going to Bannf in Canada in November for vacation. Looks so dope, I’m excited as hell. fenixconnexion. fenixconnexion. I know that’s pretty far from you, but what’s good with the weather there in November? Am I gonna need some snow boots or what?

Back
Top Bottom