the thread about nothing...

eBay really needs to implement a rule for buys that submit offers, that they need to submit payment immediately or within 24 hrs.

Why would you allow a buyer 48 hrs to submit their payment for an offer they made?

A buyer flaked on me with not submitting their payment and he even had a 100% rating. What a waste of time.
Ebay don’t care about sellers anymore. Sellers can’t even leave a negative feedback to the buyers I think.

Random post

Haven't got any further with my career choices but not giving up either. Just weighing my options until I find what I truly want to do

Been on a very long string of bad days but surprisingly the past week has been pretty good. Started seeing a counselor last Wed, didn't get into much but this week should be a lot better I hope

I'm at the self checkout lane with the retirement crowd in front of me......this gun be a while.
tumblr_mwub5tR4YN1ru64ono8_250.gif

eBay really needs to implement a rule for buys that submit offers, that they need to submit payment immediately or within 24 hrs.

Why would you allow a buyer 48 hrs to submit their payment for an offer they made?

A buyer flaked on me with not submitting their payment and he even had a 100% rating. What a waste of time.

That's why I don't mess with auction style listings or adding best offer. I list strictly BIN with immediate payment required.

That's why I don't mess with auction style listings or adding best offer. I list strictly BIN with immediate payment required.
Yeah, I was hoping for a quick sell and have been successful with the last couple listings. But I thought it was a guarantee with the guy's rating and all that. Smh.

My dad and I used to bump into this old man on the street sporadically from 2000-2001 on the way to school or going home from school. He was well dressed, usually in a suit or long coat. We started greeting eachother with "Hi" or "Good Morning" and when we became more familiar, it lead to conversations. Very cordial, but we never really got to know too many personal details about each other. I never found out what he did for a living.

He started talking about the state quarters and advised me to save them because they will be worth a lot after they cease production. He was hyping it up like people have done with Bitcoin in recent years. The last time I saw him, he gave me a few state quarters and a crisp $2 bill. This was when the $2 bills started to become scarce. He wish he had more state quarters on hand but offered to mail us some when he got more, and asked for our address. My dad politely declined and said he will be sure to get some from the bank to put aside for me.

I was curious today and searched state quarter collections online and they don't seem to be worth very much. I am not saying this to criticize the old man because he was very kind, but his predicition looks way off. :lol:

My dad and I used to bump into this old man on the street sporadically from 2000-2001 on the way to school or going home from school. He was well dressed, usually in a suit or long coat. We started greeting eachother with "Hi" or "Good Morning" and when we became more familiar, it lead to conversations. Very cordial, but we never really got to know too many personal details about each other. I never found out what he did for a living.

He started talking about the state quarters and advised me to save them because they will be worth a lot after they cease production. He was hyping it up like people have done with Bitcoin in recent years. The last time I saw him, he gave me a few state quarters and a crisp $2 bill. This was when the $2 bills started to become scarce. He wish he had more state quarters on hand but offered to mail us some when he got more, and asked for our address. My dad politely declined and said he will be sure to get some from the bank to put aside for me.

I was curious today and searched state quarter collections online and they don't seem to be worth very much. I am not saying this to criticize the old man because he was very kind, but his predicition looks way off. :lol:
People swears certain currency is worth more than it actually is like the $2 bill.. :rofl:

People really told me that they rather have this..
e30b6635-a905-469b-bf25-69bbb7e048fa.jpg

Instead of this..

55e74446ce3342c5273cebf3b7f997e7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom