the thread about nothing...

I remember me and my brother in-law threw a end of summer bbq bash in his backyard. I swear we had every big bottle hard liqour bottle you can think of from Henny, Remy martin, ciroc etc... We had to prep for the bbq food and set other things up. party was popping we go in the Ice cooler someone finnesse the cooler and took everything and left mainly the beer. Man we was heated.

This is why you don't invite freeloaders to parties or bbqs. They offer nothing but come with a empty stomach and leave with more then what they came with.

uvpik61ig0u31.jpg

3 weeks one day post surger...still in pain every minute of every day. Just keep telling myself "part of the process".
All i want to do is be able to touch my face with my right hand. Super inconvenient.

On the bright side...a lot of good shoes coming out to catch Ls on. Missed on the CPFM AF1`s, looking forward to missing on all the Jordan 1s in the fearless pack. AM 90s in OG shape, Bred 11s, OG 1985 1s coming. FOG 1 Oatmeals hopefully,

3 weeks one day post surger...still in pain every minute of every day. Just keep telling myself "part of the process".
All i want to do is be able to touch my face with my right hand. Super inconvenient.

On the bright side...a lot of good shoes coming out to catch Ls on. Missed on the CPFM AF1`s, looking forward to missing on all the Jordan 1s in the fearless pack. AM 90s in OG shape, Bred 11s, OG 1985 1s coming. FOG 1 Oatmeals hopefully,

i just looked at the bright side of post surgery, i could eat whatever i want and was still losing weight

Back
Top Bottom