the thread about nothing...

Dude on Facebook marketplace is selling some like new rebook questions for 100. I have it but i can't justify that purchase right now. I clicked on his profile and see that he's a big Patriots fan. I did a Patriots commemorative painting in 2015 and never managed to move it. I have it listed on the marketplace for 200, I asked him if he would be interested in a trade. If he agrees i might cry :lol:

Are you really a Sooper Hooper?

Trying to plan a solo trip to LA. Don’t know if I want to drive there or fly then rent a car. I enjoy the drive but flying is cheap and will get there in 1.5 hrs instead of 5 hrs driving. But I would still have to consider taking time going to the airport and waiting for my flight and then going to the rental car company after landing. The price of gas driving there and back is probably close to the cost of the round trip flight from Southwest but I will be saving on not having to rent a car.

Last edited by a moderator:
What color? I think I always see them on sale for $70-80.
White with red toe. I really want the blue toes but honestly I'd probably wear the red more often.

Are you really a Sooper Hooper?
I made that sn when I was 19 and insanely quick and athletic. Now I rarely hoop anymore and last time I was out there was horrendous. Might change my sn to Ben O'ffishal or T.O.M. Brazy.

i copped a spalding nba replica basketball for the low from someone last month. noticed that the ball itself deflates a bit after a few days - a week. what a waste.

probs going to get local pro ball players to sign it and buy a molten basketball insted

still ineffective
1579585054508.gif

There is this new brand under the Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic umbrella called "Hill City". So redundant!

I saw them posted on the Frugal Men's Fashion subreddit and was like oh ill check this out...its a really expensive Ath-liesure brand. I guess competing with Lululemon and other high end stuff. I was blown away by how expensive the stuff was....for a Gap brand

I saw them posted on the Frugal Men's Fashion subreddit and was like oh ill check this out...its a really expensive Ath-liesure brand. I guess competing with Lululemon and other high end stuff. I was blown away by how expensive the stuff was....for a Gap brand
They could've opened an athleisure section in each of their existing brands. This spinoff is dumb and will backfire IMO.

I just checked the website, they wildin with them prices.

Nike sportswear ath-leisure gear is 100x better from what I’m comparing to what they sell.

Gap, old navy etc have their moments but as of now, the brand isn’t “cool” to wear, especially amongst the social media brands like fashion nova.

I dont wear gap but go there for my kids. Their biggest issue is their **** has too much branding. I steer away from clothes that have my kids looking like walking billboards. One or two small logos is fine, but when GAP or Old Navy is blasted across the chest or legs of every piece I like, it's like meh...

I dont wear gap but go there for my kids. Their biggest issue is their **** has too much branding. I steer away from clothes that have my kids looking like walking billboards. One or two small logos is fine, but when GAP or Old Navy is blasted across the chest or legs of every piece I like, it's like meh...
It is mostly the sweatshirts and sweatpants that have those big logos. Most of the rest of theit selection is free of visible logos.

I concede that I like a lot of the Hill City designs, just don't like the idea of creating an entirely new brand.

It is mostly the sweatshirts and sweatpants that have those big logos. Most of the rest of theit selection is free of visible logos.

I concede that I like a lot of the Hill City designs, just don't like the idea of creating an entirely new brand.
Yeah that's usually all I want from there for the kids lol

Back
Top Bottom