the thread about nothing...

70qvjsds09n41.jpg

Last edited:
I just want to go home and go to sleep, there isn't any motivation to do anything at work (military). We can't even really have meetings because they don't want more than five people in one room, which is a blessing because most of those meetings be bs anyway.

yeah, sure. i seen the og, before the edit.

workout tapes like p90x imo was get rich quick schemes by the people who made and produce them.
No they were solid bodyweight exercise and cardio. If anyone has ever done one you can't look at the workout you get and say "oh that was just marketing".

I'm at that age (33) where I'm old enough to have been without social media to actually watch the world change and understand it. I was in college when social media really took off, but in high school we had phones with internet and stuff. Attention and "web security" are a hell of a 1-2 combo when it comes to people becoming stupider than stupid. I've watched people I know personally totally change due to social media and it was for the worst.

**** is sad. Attention is a hell of a drug.

Didn’t they say stay away from groups with 10+ persons and that people over 50 are in the most danger? Yet, there are over 10 people, over 50, in a small room talking about handling the pandemic on TV. :smh:

I'm at that age (33) where I'm old enough to have been without social media to actually watch the world change and understand it. I was in college when social media really took off, but in high school we had phones with internet and stuff. Attention and "web security" are a hell of a 1-2 combo when it comes to people becoming stupider than stupid. I've watched people I know personally totally change due to social media and it was for the worst.

**** is sad. Attention is a hell of a drug.
Same age as you, agree 100 percent. My *** needs to get off social and the internet. I've become addicted when I was in high school never felt the need to be on it. I'm trying everyday tho,to get out of the matrix. It does nothing for me yet, there I am wasting time surfing the net.

Back
Top Bottom