the thread about nothing...

1585150334590.png

she should win she busts out Hurricanrana's like they're nothing

but the Goat ....

I hate the double standards though where you have a multi billion dollar industry like airlines for example that are saying they need a bailout and other major corporations

But the small person needs to have 2-3 months of savings to cover all of their expenses. But we don't expect these corporations to have savings enough to cover their expenses (i.e. workers wages)

Oh but our money is in stocks and not liquid so its not the same...well if you make over 100k and invest a lot into your 401k...you could be short or cash as well even though your net worth might be higher then some.

I hate the double standards though where you have a multi billion dollar industry like airlines for example that are saying they need a bailout and other major corporations

But the small person needs to have 2-3 months of savings to cover all of their expenses. But we don't expect these corporations to have savings enough to cover their expenses (i.e. workers wages)

Oh but our money is in stocks and not liquid so its not the same...well if you make over 100k and invest a lot into your 401k...you could be short or cash as well even though your net worth might be higher then some.
Pretty much, man. The rich get richer.

Just finished eating bison for the first time.
Goddamn that ribeye was delicious. Would highly recommend.

Can’t really compare the taste to anything else. It’s a bit sweeter than beef but it’s definitely a unique flavor.
Hmm thats a new point I've never heard. I love bison and have had bison burgers multiple times from the restaurant I frequent and I never noticed any sweetness. A lot leaner than beef though and very tender

Nacho Libre has to be one of my favorite Jack Black movies of all-time.

Sucks he's going to retire soon.

I don’t think y’all know how ubiquitous iguanas are in South Florida. That’s like judging someone for shooting a squirrel.

Aye look I’ll be honest. I was laughing up until they started torturing it.
I feel you but no disrespect but there's nothing funny about that like at all! My blood started boiling as soon as I saw the first time they threw the ball at that poor thing, just uncalled for man. I'd love to see those kids reaction if someone bigger and stronger did the exact same thing to them for ****s and giggles

Back
Top Bottom