the thread about nothing...

I don’t think y’all know how ubiquitous iguanas are in South Florida. That’s like judging someone for shooting a squirrel.
Ubiquitous or not fam...you don't beat & torture an innocent living being like that. If it was misplaced & on their property...I get it BUT they should've called the cops for removal not beat it like a rag doll c'mon man. If I lived in FL or the Bayou & see a Gator on my property 911 is my immediate reaction & walk away. What on Earth compels M'fers & gives them a right to harm an innocent living being? My heart breaks when I see innocent/defenseless animals being beat for no reason. Who shoots a squirrel? Lol

I actually just looked this up. Florida is killing these things like CRAZY.
Ubiquitous or not fam...you don't beat & torture an innocent living being like that. If it was misplaced & on their property...I get it BUT they should've called the cops for removal not beat it like a rag doll c'mon man. If I lived in FL or the Bayou & see a Gator on my property 911 is my immediate reaction & walk away. What on Earth compels M'fers & gives them a right to harm an innocent living being? My heart breaks when I see innocent/defenseless animals being beat for no reason. Who shoots a squirrel? Lol

I take it you haven’t been there recently. There’s a government order to kill all iguanas. They’re ******* the ecosystem. Who shoots a squirrel??
ED02B3FC-A74A-4F6E-85B1-43AB1B8F039F.gif

People who eat them. How you think Daisy is still in business?

I take it you haven’t been there recently. There’s a government order to kill all iguanas. They’re ******* the ecosystem. Who shoots a squirrel??
ED02B3FC-A74A-4F6E-85B1-43AB1B8F039F.gif

People who eat them. How you think Daisy is still in business?
That's correct. Never been to FL. How do animal activists allow for such a gov't order? I ain't never met anybody who eats squirrel & sorry I don't know who Daisy is

Bud? Liquor? More stuff?

Are you still hanging around the same people? Around the same stuff? Perhaps that could change first?

Either way man, keep your head up.
Thanks bro, everything honestly I've been doing better but I have to tell myself this at this point. Reaffirm it.

I dunno about that because I’m usually hearing dudes talk about Latina and Asian girls, this is in real life.
There's a thin line between being desired & sexualized & """""latina""""" & (south) east asian women fall into the latter category. That's why there's such a thing called "white privilege." They control the image, they've controlled the narrative, & they reap extremely positive benefits from it. Number 1 being desirability.

Back
Top Bottom