the thread about nothing...

There's a thin line between being desired & sexualized & """""latina""""" & (south) east asian women fall into the latter category. That's why there's such a thing called "white privilege." They control the image, they've controlled the narrative, & they reap extremely positive benefits from it. Number 1 being desirability.

Nah man, those girls are the ones playing “catch up”. You don’t see them trying hairstyles and clothes from other ethnicities?

Nah man, those girls are the ones playing “catch up”. You don’t see them trying hairstyles and clothes from other ethnicities?
51BAEA84-C95C-426C-B334-C29784244749.jpeg

Look at these “desired” racist c**ts trying Asian clothes.:lol:

Power bill already goin brazy
Screenshot_20200325-202137_Chrome.jpg

👀 Kris Jenner looking right, her surgeon is on point. Edit: my boy said it's Khloe dressed as Kris.
Screenshot_20200325-204909_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
And they always get the credit/praise for it b/c of their position in society.
Who’s praising them? Only their own kind, lol. We know where they get their swag from.

51BAEA84-C95C-426C-B334-C29784244749.jpeg

Look at these “desired” racist c**ts trying Asian clothes.:lol:
Now that’s just gross.

I would’ve sneezed and fanned it at them with that sign.

Who’s praising them? Only their own kind, lol. We know where they get their swag from.
Not "we" some know where it came from, but they reap glory, and more than wild ppl praise them for it i.e. why ppl particularly women & in my experience black women can't stand ppl like kardashian's & their millions of followers.

Not "we" some know where it came from, but they reap glory, and more than wild ppl praise them for it i.e. why ppl particularly women & in my experience black women can't stand ppl like kardashian's & their millions of followers.

They got millions of followers but remember that there are millions of women (and men) who aren’t fans too. I feel like the Kardashian example is more due to them “stealing” desirable famous black men from black women. I simply don’t like them because they’re morons.

They got millions of followers but remember that there are millions of women (and men) who aren’t fans too. I feel like the Kardashian example is more due to them “stealing” desirable famous black men from black women. I simply don’t like them because they’re morons.
In this country alone, u have different races from different cultures/ethnic groups sacrificing themselves in favor of white culture so they can achieve higher positions.

The desirability for white women is showcased every single day w/ the biggest "in your face" example being the me too stuff. That wave didn't become a nation/semi-global discussion until they hijacked that ****.

I know I’m late but I finally got to try the Popeyes chicken sandwich
Mehhhhhhhh
When they first came out I thought it was weak. I tried it again and thought it has gotten worse. After eating a real chicken sandwich from Howlin Rays, I realized majority of the people haven’t tried a REAL chicken sandwich.

In this country alone, u have different races from different cultures/ethnic groups sacrificing themselves in favor of white culture so they can achieve higher positions.

The desirability for white women is showcased every single day w/ the biggest "in your face" example being the me too stuff. That wave didn't become a nation/semi-global discussion until they hijacked that ****.

This just makes it easier to spot the authentic good women who aren’t trying to be like the kartrashians. I’d say that’s a good thing

There's a thin line between being desired & sexualized & """""latina""""" & (south) east asian women fall into the latter category. That's why there's such a thing called "white privilege." They control the image, they've controlled the narrative, & they reap extremely positive benefits from it. Number 1 being desirability.
Take away the “white privilege” are they still more desired than others?

If we are talking about more desired then it should go by people with a brain and think for themselves instead of what the media is forcing down our throats. Nothing should try to influence it.

In all fairness, there’s good looking desired people of every race...equally.

Last edited by a moderator:
So take away the “white privilege” are they still more desired than others?
They're desired b/c of white privilege. Like how ppl hype celebrities b/c they're celebrities. It's centuries of allure through narrative building. Most of the time ppl dead don't like what they like. There's dudes that'll spend close to stack for some Balenciaga Triple S's, but will turn around & **** on a pair of Skechers Sports.

Your bathroom better be bulletproof :wow::lol:
The most I ever did in one day was 12 tacos but they were the smaller ones from Tijuana Mexico.
:lol:

They have smaller ones? Aren’t all tacos from the trucks about the same size? Or do you mean actually from Tijuana? Haha. For a second I thought it’s a restaurant called that.

Back
Top Bottom