the thread about nothing...

They're desired b/c of white privilege. Like how ppl hype celebrities b/c they're celebrities. It's centuries of allure through narrative building. Most of the time ppl dead don't like what they like. There's dudes that'll spend close to stack for some Balenciaga Triple S's, but will turn around & **** on a pair of Skechers Sports.
I see where you’re coming from.

But for me, I like to go by without any influence.

:lol:

They have smaller ones? Aren’t all tacos from the trucks about the same size? Or do you mean actually from Tijuana? Haha. For a second I thought it’s a restaurant called that.
The ones from Tijuana Mexico, all the street vendors use the same brand/size tortilla. Those were some of the best tacos I’ve ever tasted, the guacamole and sauce they toss in there is awesome. I haven’t been back in almost 20 years now, miss it terribly.

The ones from Tijuana Mexico, all the street vendors use the same brand/size tortilla. Those were some of the best tacos I’ve ever tasted, the guacamole and sauce they toss in there is awesome. I haven’t been back in almost 20 years now, miss it terribly.
Many years ago I was in LA in the Fashion District and there was a lot of small Taquerias. I don’t even remember seeing the store names in most of them. I decided to just go in and order some tacos and burritos from this one spot. You could tell the owners were first generations here, it was one of the best Mexican food I’ve ever had. Prob the same feeling as you getting the ones from Tijuana. And I’ve had some decent Mexican food in Oakland and in the Mission district in SF too.

Many years ago I was in LA in the Fashion District and there was a lot of small Taquerias. I don’t even remember seeing the store names in most of them. I decided to just go in and order some tacos and burritos from this one spot. You could tell the owners were first generations here, it was one of the best Mexican food I’ve ever had. Prob the same feeling as you getting the ones from Tijuana. And I’ve had some decent Mexican food in Oakland and in the Mission district in SF too.

Trust me, the closer to Mexico the more authentic the food. Never been up north but I imagine there have to be some good spots too, just a little harder to find but not impossible.

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer

tenor.gif
What is your point? He posted his order confirmation before I even suggested he should save his money.

Pulled the trigger:
2E28C8E7-68A1-4FCC-97E9-6A6501BC6A33.jpeg

If I come across a better price I’ll return em.

I’ve never been a fan of free money.
But looking at how this bill was approved, I honestly think threshold for 35,40,45k could have benefited more than the 75k.
That’s really high. Even the $200 for the 95k folks.

Elaborate 🤔
Based on his view of the most desired race it’s what society and the media is telling us is the most wanted...at least that’s what I think he meant. So for me instead of listening to it, I want to make my own judgement and not care what type/race I should like more than the other. In my mind I don’t think there is a desired race for me.

What is your point? He posted his order confirmation before I even suggested he should save his money.
You better save your damn money during times like these unless you have no other shoes to wear.
good point. i may reconsider.
The point? Your advice isn't influential/convincing enough. He could've cancelled the order after your suggestion. I'm sure the option was available. wasn't bad advice to be honest just goes to show, can't tell someone how they should be spending their money own money.

The point? Your advice isn't influential/convincing enough. He could've cancelled the order after your suggestion. I'm sure the option was available. wasn't bad advice to be honest just goes to show, can't tell someone how they should be spending their money own money.
He's 24 or 25 so he did not deal with the effects of the recession as a grown-up having to support himself. I was giving him my advice based on my own experience with the intent of helping him make more informed decisions going forward.

Just like if I see someone ordering a gift for someone's birthday that is in a week, I would suggest paying extra for expedited shipping to ensure that it arrives in time.

Back
Top Bottom