the thread about nothing...

I wish I had some friends that I made through the sneaker community. I know that sounds lame to some people but at times I wanna nerd out and talk about some shoes :lol: . Another reason is so that I can have people who wear the same size help watch out for me on my grails that I’m on the hunt for and vice versa. My friends were into them but it was just a phase while I see it as one of my passions.

Edit: I thought I would’ve grown out of it but I am in this cycle of selling my shoes then I get back into em. From ‘06 to now, I’m still into shoes ( i was on SC for a bit too lol) and I’m always checking up on certain threads.
Look what site your on, you better hit the sneaker section threads and converse

black-mamba.gif

Resellers are about to take an even bigger hit than what was expected. Good. Beautiful day in NYC today, headed to Flatbush Brooklyn, for a social distancing cookout in my other backyard.

marikomorose marikomorose thoughts on The Witcher ? (if you started watching IT yet)
Yeah I started watching it at 11:57 last night so I wouldn't be a liar. Uhmm, I do get the appeal, whoever it is very rushed in plot & character build especially for a very 1st episode that's barely over an hr; which made me fairly uninterested in the overall story. Whoever, the fight scenes involving Henry Cavill were endearing enough to make consider watching the 2nd episode.

Yeah I started watching it at 11:57 last night so I wouldn't be a liar. Uhmm, I do get the appeal, whoever it is very rushed in plot & character build especially for a very 1st episode that's barely over an hr; which made me fairly uninterested in the overall story. Whoever, the fight scenes involving Henry Cavill were endearing enough to make consider watching the 2nd episode.
Watch at least till you see Yennefer after her transformation.

I wish I had some friends that I made through the sneaker community. I know that sounds lame to some people but at times I wanna nerd out and talk about some shoes :lol: . Another reason is so that I can have people who wear the same size help watch out for me on my grails that I’m on the hunt for and vice versa. My friends were into them but it was just a phase while I see it as one of my passions.

Edit: I thought I would’ve grown out of it but I am in this cycle of selling my shoes then I get back into em. From ‘06 to now, I’m still into shoes ( i was on SC for a bit too lol) and I’m always checking up on certain threads.

I feel this

I have loved shoes since i was in elementary school. In college it was "cool". Had people to kick it with stores to camp at dudes who would move full size runs of limited releases that would hit me up with great deals. Now....now i just talk out loud to my fiance who says "if it's shoes then i don't care" before i even get the words out of my mouth :lol:

Watch at least till you see Yennefer after her transformation.
You forgot she was in the tournament. It don’t hit as hard when you already know what she actually looks like.

Back
Top Bottom