the thread about nothing...

I think gaultier supreme

take a break from wrestling & play this. not even knowing what it is is just irresponsible:
1587074292929.png

& the last wrestling I played was SDvR 08.

im playing this right now..

not even a gamer but this rona got me exploring other means of entertainment
might be turning into a gamer

Lmao... anyone peep the sales on stockx. People been copping J’s left and right. Haha. Stimulus check came through

bruh i had some stuff in my cart on NDC for a day or so just decided to check out and they are sold out in all colors. Talking about ACG pants at $180 too smh

This thread ruined Niketalk. I understand tho. NT wanted to keep the complexity of this forum simple and keep it strictly chill general and sneaker talk. I remember mods were hella strict. It couldve been bigger than it is now but i guess they kept it clean without trolling. But nonetheless tho I was hella young on this site tho :lol: Look at the threads Ive made lmao.

This thread ruined Niketalk. I understand tho. NT wanted to keep the complexity of this forum simple and keep it strictly chill general and sneaker talk. I remember mods were hella strict. It couldve been bigger than it is now but i guess they kept it clean without trolling. But nonetheless tho I was hella young on this site tho :lol: Look at the threads Ive made lmao.
NVM disregard this last post. NT general looks pretty clean. and organized and all the random stuff in this thread huh ? Nice. Wonder where OP is now. My bad guys I havent been on NT since 2013-14

Tuned into the reairing of the Horse competition. Yeah...im not that hard pressed for entertainment. That was bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom