the thread about nothing...

fofh1z0be1m41.jpg

Billie Eilish been hiding them sweater puppies.

I pray that I am completely wrong about this. But I think maq25060 maq25060 who hasn't signed in for over a month is no longer with us. I don't think anyone who is here regularly would disappear without a trace especially during this lockdown period without much to do. He and I didn't see eye to eye on certain topics, but I never wished ill-will on him. I was getting a sense of hopelessness and depression from his posts, even though he did not openly express it.

Wherever you are, it was great to know you. :frown:
You're a very thoughtful person. I appreciate the concern. I'm straight. Just taking a break, trying to focus on more productive things.

I'm still reading somewhat but way less than j was and no active participation.

I signed in today because the George Floyd murder has my blood boiling. I originally began discussing this topic around a majority white folks, and they immediately when back to discussing the coronavirus as if this never happened. Had to find a place to vent.

Did Target and AutoZone specifically do something or is it just a complete war zone out there in Minny right now?

Nope. Tried to tell y’all earlier this year she’s gonna have a glow up.

She straight looks like a video game character in this pic tho..
She's doing this to garner more attention and increase her fanbase. We'll be seeing more of her soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom