the thread about nothing...

received_1318499401677020.jpeg

Drive thru talk is funny. I wanted to go to dairy queen and try the drumstick blizzard today but passed because they're were 12 cars in it already

So that’s where Lebron got the take my talents line from

not sure if Kob was the first one to do it (i would be surprised if he was) but hella people have done it before bron did it lol. it's a pretty standard thing to do for HSers to do before announcing the college they signed with.

not sure if Kob was the first one to do it (i would be surprised if he was) but hella people have done it before bron did it lol. it's a pretty standard thing to do for HSers to do before announcing the college they signed with.
Nearly 80 years before LeBron James, famed novelist Agatha Christi wrote the following in 1922’s The Secret Adversary: “When I was a boy I heard a famous murder trial. I was deeply impressed by the power and eloquence of the counsel for the defence. For the first time I entertained the idea of taking my talents to that particular market.” :emoji_older_woman:

Here's a good article on where the phrase came from and how it was used in different ways in sports before Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom