the thread about nothing...

105489568_10217064665353836_1590224319737840156_n.jpg

:lol: :lol::lol:
Very useful when you don’t want police to figure out what car you’re driving.

I took a pic last week of a plate that had me chuckling. Helps if you speak Spanish though:rofl:
niceshoes247 niceshoes247

176DBC56-6551-4240-ABBD-90F2C1ED1D0A.jpeg

Last edited:
Still waiting for someone to tell me how do men benefit from marriage in this country

She makes more money than you?
Her Family is rich and you are marrying into said family (could be in line for something when her parents kick the bucket)

There are obvious advantages to having a life partner but they don't necessarily need a marriage to have:
She has phenomenal genetics and your are assuming your kids will have a genetic advantage over picking a surrogate (will nurture the children better then you could as a single dad if that was the other option here)
Life is hard, it is nice to have some one there to help you no matter what
She has a major discernible talent that you lack...i.e. she is a financial advisor and can invest your money, she is a lawyer and can help with all legal matters the family runs into...etc.etc..etc..

Damn this really happened? I had a surprise for him.
I didn’t, but I don’t care that it happened. Dude shouldn’t have kept posting pics of in my underwear where mods frequent. He did that weird nonsense like 50 times. Even in the sneaker showcase area and or in threads I’ve never been in.

Dude dead thinks I’m a Donald Trump supporter despite me always dissing Donald, being highly liberal in my views, very pro-black, embracing the diaspora entirely, & praising Teanna Trump to the point of buying her hat and posting a pic in it that he saw and commented on. He isn't the brightest. He did it to himself. I won’t miss him.

1593462353408.gif
There's my statement.

he keep reposting my pic everywhere including threads i've never been in.
he's a weirdo and got the boot for being one.
He did the same way to me. He would bring up my infamous #2 in a bag story or numerology in other threads, some of which I was not even partaking in.

What did you do that triggered him though?

Oh yeah, I personally posted this picture in the food thread. The same food thread you wish you could post in. The same food you've been banned from for about a year, yet still rep and take pictures from like the one above from. Anyway, please don't leave your fingerprints on the windows.
tenor (15).gif
freakydestroyer freakydestroyer he was had already been doing it obsessively, but after this post he started out obsessing himself. Dude really has od issues, and the more I'd ignored him the more times a day he'd post the pictures & try to get everyone on the site to hate me. He'd do the same on a lesser level to Guccishades Guccishades & layziegunts layziegunts as well from what I saw.

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer he was had already been doing it obsessively, but after this post he started out obsessing himself. Dude really has od issues, and the more I'd ignored him the more times a day he'd post the pictures & try to get everyone on the site to hate me. He'd do the same on a lesser level to Guccishades Guccishades & layziegunts layziegunts as well from what I saw.
He is more strange and odd than I thought.

Back
Top Bottom