the thread about nothing...

You’ll be surprised by how many women are actually getting these surgeries...

Sad to see..

Living in Colombia the news of girls coming from abroad and dying in shady plastic surgery proceedings are so normal is mad.

Caribbean heritage here -- i've been drinking sea moss since i was a kid, so i can't tell you what the results are if i've always been having them. I'll say this though; it's really healthy and easy to prepare. Minus whale.
How do you consume it? I saw these sea moss gummy bears recently that look interesting.

Going to Cali this weekend to pick up a puppy ..... know the city pretty much shutdown but going to enjoy the sunshine , walking and relaxing

the beautiful city of cleveland is mad depressing around this time (keep your jokes lol) . Everything grey and cold .... messes with your mental

Going to Cali this weekend to pick up a puppy ..... know the city pretty much shutdown but going to enjoy the sunshine , walking and relaxing

the beautiful city of cleveland is mad depressing around this time (keep your jokes lol) . Everything grey and cold .... messes with your mental

What kind of dog is it?

what part of California are you mobbin to? most parts of the state are on strict health protocols. so no bars or outdoor/indoor dining but you're still able order take out and eat it at public spaces. if you're in the Bay, we can direct you to some dope spots to kick it and enjoy the vibe.

what part of California are you mobbin to? most parts of the state are on strict health protocols. so no bars or outdoor/indoor dining but you're still able order take out and eat it at public spaces. if you're in the Bay, we can direct you to some dope spots to kick it and enjoy the vibe.

LA lol ... damn didn’t realize outdoor eating was dead too. Well at least I can walk around the beach lol

What city?
some dudes be claiming LA but live 20 miles away
Moreno Valley ? Like 1.5 hours from the airport ? I’m going to likely end up staying near the airport though .

my home girl is doing traveling nursing in the bay though, so depending on her schedule I might just head there if it doesn’t add too much $ for my trip

That’s Riverside
U flying in to Ontario?
Moreno Valley ? Like 1.5 hours from the airport ? I’m going to likely end up staying near the airport though .

my home girl is doing traveling nursing in the bay though, so depending on her schedule I might just head there if it doesn’t add too much $ for my trip

Back
Top Bottom