the thread about nothing...

So I’m walking into the corner store to get some beer and as I’m walking in, I see 2 dudes at the counter, having a spirited conversation about who knows with the cashier. All I could really make of it was one on the dudes was in shock about something. I walk in the store, see homie paying for a newspaper and a walk behind them to head to the cooler. I hear, “Say bruh, look at this ****!”, “This ***** finna show errbody..” I turn around and one guy holds up a USA Today(you might already know where this is going now lol). I look at the paper, realize what the hell the title says, did the wth head jerk. “Hybrid babies born across America”. I see pictures of a baby with little horns on its head. I said, “Bruh….,,,,this for a movie..”. One of the dudes was legit relieved, “Ok a movie…bruh! What’s the name of the movie?” I couldn’t think of the name to save my life. I’m standing the like that fat kid that couldn’t think of what he wanted to say. “Umm…umm..****…god damn me uhhh…”All I could think of is it was about a little boy with antlers and it’s a random *** word. As soon as I said that, the cashier says, “Oh yea! Sweet Tooth! It’s on Netflix.”

Apparently USA Today pulled a stunt and put a fake cover story that’s an ad for Sweet Tooth. Kind of a dangerous game, but it worked. That was probably the first newspaper homie bought in years. It’s crazy how much power news outlets have. Homie really people was out here having half animals babies and he was going to find out about it passing by. :lol: :smh:

21 days in Mexico and oh man, what a country, the people the food, the colors ... loving it! Didn't thought I'd love it this much.
But oh well it's now over.

Heading to LA tomorrow to meet with some good friends and la leyenda bendover bendover !
Two weeks there and then heading to NYC, where there'll be more LEGENDS!

My body won't be ready to be back when all this is over!

anyone know if jordan 3s are true to size? i just saw a pair of mochas for the low, and im wondering if i could fit in a size 7.5. i'm usually a size 8 / 8.5 btw, but I do wear a few 7.5s here and there

IMG_6441.PNG

i've always had this odd thing w/ them. the fireys. as a child i always found them fascinating, but at the same time very frightening. They were just creepy as hell, and felt like they could exist. I'm pretty sure I had more bad dreams about them than freddy krueger... i should buy those air maxes while the prices are reasonable, but i think i'll pass unless a crazy deal pops up. I just type a daydream.:

Every white girl is bi sexual now apparently :lol:
Some Whites are a lot in a posture for a lot of things, so if tomorrow the hype is to be homophobic... :lol:
For the last few years every reason for which people have been persecuted became cool. There was a time you didn't want to be a part of minorities because how they were treated. But nowadays it's different. We see a lot here which what rap we have today and its impact. When it was more about writing and claiming things it had a bad image. But now it's superficial and thuggish it's okay and youngs take who for models ? People from TV reality or thugs rappers who are always talking about drugs when it's not about taking drugs. Everything about drugs now :lol: They trivialize sipping like if it was nothing. They talk about cannabis a lot today but back in the days not a lot of people have access to real cannabis, that was always cut with a lot of dirtiness.

So now it's cool to be homo for some, and they even do too much. I have nothing about lesbians, but the one (lesbians or not) who using it as a political thing, I'm out :rofl:
Sexuality is not to be spread at the face of people (...)

i've always had this odd thing w/ them. the fireys. as a child i always found them fascinating, but at the same time very frightening. They were just creepy as hell, and felt like they could exist. I'm pretty sure I had more bad dreams about them than freddy krueger... i should buy those air maxes while the prices are reasonable, but i think i'll pass unless a crazy deal pops up. I just type a daydream.:

Yes I saw what you found frightening in them, it could be the same for some characters in Fraggle Rock or for a lot of stuff with puppets or make up, before the CGI. I found old effects better, because organics, so you feel like it's real. Now if they want to do some scary things, they are obviously able to do it with computers, but even what would scary us wouldn't be as rough as it was.

they do look creepy. on the otherhand, Jennifer is always a sight to behold.

Reading the posts about throwback phones made miss one of my faves, the Motorola v100
70C47A6A-AD78-42A4-B3D7-C88F0F028EFD.jpeg
4E2D92C5-6760-4106-96F0-0DBAA00F679F.jpeg
I remember these ones too being sold at a mom & pops mall. I was saying what an odd looking game & watch. I believe this was sold really cheap. lol.

it's counterpart though was expensive.
Nokia-NGage-LL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom