the thread about nothing...

Cold out. 35°. Todays Run
Screenshot_20211229-180253__01.jpg

Screenshot_20211229-180257__01.jpg
Screenshot_20211229-180310__01.jpg

Was doing OT yesterday. 8 hours spent in a box truck with a co-worker(both of us had our masks on). Found out him & 2 other co-workers have tested positive for omicron. I rushed to go get tested & took both the PCR & rapid. THANK GOD I'm negative. Goddamn that was a close call. I was in that truck all day with him sitting only inches away from em for 8 hours. What a relief, sheesh! 🤯

Was doing OT yesterday. 8 hours spent in a box truck with a co-worker(both of us had our masks on). Found out him & 2 other co-workers have tested positive for omicron. I rushed to go get tested & took both the PCR & rapid. THANK GOD I'm negative. Goddamn that was a close call. I was in that truck all day with him sitting only inches away from em for 8 hours. What a relief, sheesh! 🤯
They didn’t know that they were positive did they? If so, that’s all kinds of messed up

They didn’t know that they were positive did they? If so, that’s all kinds of messed up
Yeah, I don't think they knew. All 3 of them have a rep for being anti-maskers at work. Luckily the one I was with wore his mask without me having to ask him because if he didn't I wouldn't hesitate one bit to politely ask him to put that **** on. I'd better not see them at work starting tomorrow for the next 2 weeks.

And we had the windows down in the truck all day for ventilation. I honestly think that's what saved me. Goddamn man, **** had me nervous when I found out he's positive. I mean I'm vaccinated and all but still, **** is scary. The very last thing I need on my plate is to get covid

Ya need to get tested 3-5 days after you were exposed. Hope it stays negative, bro.

Back
Top Bottom