the thread about nothing...

Im not complaining because its 🔥 but Facebook algorithm sends bird pictures my way all day everyday now and I dont know why 👀. I laughed reacted to one of Sue Birds posts recently that's all i can think of 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️
Anyways i present to you the hornbill
FB_IMG_1681653535094.jpg
Thought this was a Legendary Pokémon that ash saw when he left home

I agree with his thought pattern...they have a cleaning crew for that. Not sure how big the mess was. Could have been excessive, but still.

I didn't even put together the fact that dude took the picture until I read the thread. Seriously, the reality of him being there and letting his 22 week pregnant wife get on her hands and knees (instead of him getting down there) didn't even cross my mind as a possibility.

Between the 2 of them, neither was smart enough to ask for a ****ing broom?

Finally got around to watching “Everything, Everywhere, All At Once.”

My goodness, what a beautifully trippy film. Movie had me in legit tears several times at the end. If you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend it.

The way that mower was turning I think it was rigged up with LiDAR mapping or something similar to roomba’s. Still wouldn’t put the dog up there just because they don’t have the discipline to not jump off and accidentally get ran over.

Most riding mowers have driving mode fast/slow and then a lever for the blades, it can be ridden without operating the blades. Used to love going out to my great grandpas and "driving" the mower 🤣

Most riding mowers have driving mode fast/slow and then a lever for the blades, it can be ridden without operating the blades. Used to love going out to my great grandpas and "driving" the mower 🤣
My grandfather taught me how drive his riding mower when I was 8 and had me cutting on my own by the end of the summer. I miss the old generation folks that taught you discipline with a healthy dose of fear if you ever thought about getting out of line. I cut that grass like my life was on the line…and it was. Pop didn’t spare the rod.

It’s fine to me the flight attendant told the parents to pick up the mess. I don’t know why people immediately go brain dead at airports and planes.

Who tf gives a little kid popcorn on a plane? Kid was probably a pain in the *** kicking the seat and all too.

I’ve noticed two people in my life who quit drinking and are the life of the party afterward.

And at that moment you love them even more for it, they’re having the time of their life dancing or being the good vibes, because you’re like well this is them, they’re not drinking. Maybe that could be a thing once you get used to it when you’re out.

I love hearing this
I hope to be this moving forward

What do you mean by not going out? Like you cut off all plans and contact with people for 3 months and did your own thing? What was the reason for the hiatus?

Wasn’t going out to like bars/clubs
Avoided my friends messages during the weekend
I’d hit them up on Mondays like what’s good I was busy
The reasons were
-I was easily spending $500 minimum on the weekends
-I wasn’t seeing gym results, felt like I was busting my A off during the week just to kill the gains on the weekend
-I wasn’t over my ex and the hangover would literally put me in my feels.

Back
Top Bottom