the thread about nothing...

I just got back from Florida. By Friday evening, 60% of cars on the road had Texas license plates. Florida is just Texas with beaches and a lack of giving a damn. Actually, Texas probably goes a little harder.
Did you have a good time?

Yeah true. It would be totally different if he was a singer though. It pains me that Jojo (from Jodeci) and Axl (from Guns n Roses) sound nothing like they used to.
Jojo and his brother have abused alcohol for the majority of their careers. They could sound way better but never took care of themselves.

Did you have a good time?
Oh hell yea. Me and my pops went fishing up in Georgia(West Point and Alatoona Lake). It was the first time I went fishing since I was little. We caught more than we could clean in an evening. Got back to Pensacola and kicked it with my dawg on the beach. Matthew McConaughey wasn’t lying about the (white)women.

Jojo and his brother have abused alcohol for the majority of their careers. They could sound way better but never took care of themselves.
That’s so sad. Same with Axl, that addiction is too strong. I’ve got it in my family history so it’s one of the reasons I don’t touch it.

oxjra1p9rs9b1.jpg

Yeah true. It would be totally different if he was a singer though. It pains me that Jojo (from Jodeci) and Axl (from Guns n Roses) sound nothing like they used to.

The delusional fans I keep seeing posting how awesome Axl currently sounds. Like bruh, what concert are you watching? He sounds awful. Him and Vince Neil from Mötley Crüe need to just hang it up.

Back
Top Bottom