the thread about nothing...

bye0s2lw6gcb1.jpg

Convinced people that are even entertaining the woman on the plane “That MF is not real” or are letting the joke last, are only doing so because she’s mildly attractive. You put a dude less or even of the same attractive level and that’s a closed-and-shut looney bin case.
Mildly attractive!? Her voice kills any idea of that lol

ABC’s The Bachelor doing a senior spin-off where this 71-year old from Indiana will go to the mansion and date 25 women. :lol: supposedly this fall. Dude in better shape than 71% of NT.

IMG_0021.jpeg

IMG_0022.jpeg

Ayyyyy so which one of y’all is going to be a NPC Tik Toker first 🤔🤔🤔🤔
I wonder is it really a fetish, are people just fascinated by it or is it some weirdo power trip? Like how does a women even find out thats a lane? Someone just DM'ed her, "Ill give you $100 if you say this short script over and over like a robot."

I wonder is it really a fetish, are people just fascinated by it or is it some weirdo power trip? Like how does a women even find out thats a lane? Someone just DM'ed her, "Ill give you $100 if you say this short script over and over like a robot."
I don’t man
I really want to know who’s doing the tipping and why does tik tok take half

Im equally jealous of these 2 people:

Someone whose life has been so protected that the slightest inconvenience is a huge trauma to them, and they call that inconvenience/discomfort 'anxiety.'

Someone whose life has been so protected that they don't understand mental anguish, so they think that anxiety is a myth or a choice. They think the answer to anxiety is 'Just pull yourself up by the boot straps! Toughen up.'

When the topic of anxiety comes up, I hear both of them talk and I think 'Must be nice.'

Somewhere in the middle there's the person that had issues with anxiety, saw something wasn't right in their own actions, got help and learned how to work through it.

Somewhere in the middle there's the person that had issues with anxiety, saw something wasn't right in their own actions, got help and learned how to work through it.
The person you just described does live somewhere in the middle of the 2 people I described, but thinking that only that person lives in the middle of the 2 people I describe is flawed logic for 1 major reason described in a very common phrase:

Crazy people don't know that they're crazy.

The person you just described does live somewhere in the middle of the 2 people I described, but thinking that only that person lives in the middle of the 2 people I describe is flawed logic for 1 major reason described in a very common phrase:

Crazy people don't know that they're crazy.
I don think thats the only person in the middle, but I do think its dead center and Its a place that can be reached. I know you mean it metaphorically, but psychosis is at the far end of the spectrum. You cant really compare that to anxiety. Im speaking from experience, there comes a point to where your mind wants to do A badly, but your body is screaming to you to do B, or at least thats what it feels like. At some point you have to ask yourself why you can't do A? Especially, know that you want A.

I don think thats the only person in the middle, but I do think its dead center and Its a place that can be reached. I know you mean it metaphorically, but psychosis is at the far end of the spectrum. You cant really compare that to anxiety. Im speaking from experience, there comes a point to where your mind wants to do A badly, but your body is screaming to you to do B, or at least thats what it feels like. At some point you have to ask yourself why you can't do A? Especially, know that you want A.
In lockstep with you on all that. 🤙

Well, yeah, because it's a very small percentage of people that actually use that skill in their day to day life. But there would be a lot less people like "gang gang ice cream so good yum yum" if the energy that was put into teaching calculus and statistics was instead put into teaching things like how to take care of a newborn, the process of buying a house, simple home repairs, or doing taxes.

Back
Top Bottom