the thread about nothing...

Is there a Cigar thread?
I’m nerding out on em currently.
IMG_4808.jpeg
Tried Oliva's a few weeks ago and they're great. Wish there was a thread as I'm a noob.

These are pictures of Prophet Ibrahim(Peace Be Upon Him(known as Abraham to Christians) footprints. The footprints are on the rock that would levitate on Allah's orders to help Prophet Ibrahim in constructing the Kaaba. He stood on this rock all the time while Allah had him building the Kaaba. They are housed inside a very thick glass lantern looking dome. The footprints are absolutely massive!
image000000(2).jpg
image000001.jpg

abroham was gripped up

Was he, though? It was clear they liked each other and he was just friendly with her... until that kiss. 👀

But he didn't. 👀

I definitely wouldn't do the pranks that Jim did, but I get it. 😂 I would just leave well enough alone and stay at my desk and do my job, but have you ever worked with a Dwight? 😂😬
Only reason Jim worked there was cause of Pam :lol:, he was def tryna smash somebody's fiancee but was too ba to actually push up on her and played the friend role.

Only reason Jim worked there was cause of Pam :lol:, he was def tryna smash somebody's fiancee but was too ba to actually push up on her and played the friend role.
So if I've got the score right...

If he is more aggressive in pursuing her:
'Eff that guy! Douchbag!'

If he falls back:
'Eff that guy! Too much of a BA to make a move.'

Interesting lose-lose there.

So if I've got the score right...

If he is more aggressive in pursuing her:
'Eff that guy! Douchbag!'

If he falls back:
'Eff that guy! Too much of a BA to make a move.'

Interesting lose-lose there.
Not for me. I prefer my stabbings through the chest vs the back, it gives me a fighting chance. Anyway you pursue somebody's fiancee youre gonna look like the bad guy.. (I'd be upset if my fiancee acted like Pam as well)

Anyway you pursue somebody's fiancee youre gonna look like the bad guy.
I totally agree with you. Me, personally, I didn't really look at it as him pursuing her when the show first started. I actually looked at it as them just being opposite gender friends, and you could tell there was this chemistry between them, but she was engaged. You could tell he hated it, and she hated it, but there was no crossing the boundaries or anything.

Then in the episodes leading up to 'the kiss' that was obviously different, and that's not a path I would've taken if I were him. I've never messed with a chick in a relationship. Actually, that's a lie. I would never pursue a relationship with a chick in a relationship. 👀

Craziest thing. No lie:

I reported in to work last week informing everyone that my morning sucked because my bike caught a flat before the gym.

My CEO offered kind words and wished me a better day. I jokingly replied with a link to the Zoom Vapor AJ3 saying that purchasing these would make me feel better. He laughed.

Out of the blue, his assistant text me and says these are out for delivery:
IMG_8353.jpeg
IMG_8354.jpeg
IMG_8355.jpeg

Shocked.

Craziest thing. No lie:

I reported in to work last week informing everyone that my morning sucked because my bike caught a flat before the gym.

My CEO offered kind words and wished me a better day. I jokingly replied with a link to the Zoom Vapor AJ3 saying that purchasing these would make me feel better. He laughed.

Out of the blue, his assistant text me and says these are out for delivery:
IMG_8353.jpeg
IMG_8354.jpeg
IMG_8355.jpeg

Shocked.
IMG_0619.gif

What a homie

So in theory, there is nothing a person can do to nullify being heaven bound once they've kissed the rock? Are there any exclusions at all?
So it is taught to us God is the most merciful & I myself have wondered about this same question. I would think if you commit some heinous crime(s) after kissing it that would nullify it but again Allah is the most forgiving so 🤷, lol.

zmaqbool zmaqbool wow man, the pics are awesome. Those buildings look majestic and intimidating at the same time, I’d be starring up non stop in awe.

Edit: did you enjoy KFC? 😀
Thanks man. I had to get that random rainstorm on camera, lol, I just had to. Not everyday one experiences a intense thunderstorm in the desert.

The buildings are very beautiful, yes & indeed, like you said- intimidating. I find myself just standing & staring too. You get reward from Allah just for looking at the Kaaba so believe me, I'm LOOKING! :lol:

KFC was 🔥 man. Being in Arabia everything the meat is halal so I don't have to worry about any religious dietary restrictions. Halal options as far as the eyes can see. I'm taking full advantage because once im back stateside it won't be like this. NYC has plenty of halal options but not halal American fast foods. Tried some smash burger earlier which was also 🔥. And some local fried chicken spot called Al Baik.
20230823_173215.jpg
20230823_173235.jpg
20230823_145903.jpg
20230823_145930.jpg
Screenshot_20230823_174652_Weather.jpg
20230823_173328.jpg
20230823_221853.jpg
20230823_221903.jpg

So it is taught to us God is the most merciful & I myself have wondered about this same question. I would think if you commit some heinous crime(s) after kissing it that would nullify it but again Allah is the most forgiving so 🤷, lol.
Thank you for responding. :emoji_call_me:

Back
Top Bottom