the thread about nothing...

I got this for my birthday today from my brother & his wife. It's a handcrafted wooden kickass ax. I love it. The etching is fiya.
20231006_211124.jpg
20231006_211018.jpg
20231006_211013.jpg

Justified in hitting girls? I'm on the fence, leaning towards yes

Absolutely not. He kicked the first woman while she’s down not fighting back and sucker punched the other while she was walking away. Nah - I don’t know the full context, but I’m sure this will create MUCH bigger problems for all and solved nothing. I hate seeing this. Man or woman, this is weak IMO.

I always hear about dodgeball in gym class in the US - we used to play it too and it was popular in scouts and stuff too.

But, we always played that you could only hit below the waist - did you guys play that you could just hit someone anywhere?
we use to have those hard rubber balls and everything goes. i remember being blasted in the face with blood running down :lol:
i think they eventually switched to a more softer ball

We had like these hard foam type dodgeballs. But they had been used since the 70s. Some were missing chunks and some were super brittle they would disintegrate on peoples backs when they got hit 🤣, but most had mummified into these soft hard boulers that would lump you up if you got hit in the right spot. They hurt more than the rubber because the rubber left welts but had a give to them 🤣

Back
Top Bottom