the thread about nothing...

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Justified in hitting girls? I'm on the fence, leaning towards yes

unless I know the whole situation, I wouldn't say if it's justified or not. however, with the equality crap that the opposite sex has been advocating for years, the gender excuse of "not hitting a girl" shouldn't apply anymore. they lost that privilege some time ago when the women pushed for their equality rights.

unless I know the whole situation, I wouldn't say if it's justified or not. however, with the equality crap that the opposite sex has been advocating for years, the gender excuse of "not hitting a girl" shouldn't apply anymore. they lost that privilege some time ago when the women pushed for their equality rights.

question for the thread:

is it more sexist to hit a girl or to not hit a girl because she's a girl

He was fighting / swinging like they were going to jump him/ kill him..

The Street Fighter sound effects.. :rofl:
Well, first girl had it coming, egging an already furious big guy to do something to her. She got her wish. Not sure what happened with the 2nd woman though. Could have said something to the guy. Aside from those possibilities, the guy could be insane as well. The SF sound effects was funny as hell. Too bad the guy didn't connect on that Tiger UpperCut.

Absolutely not. He kicked the first woman while she’s down not fighting back and sucker punched the other while she was walking away. Nah - I don’t know the full context, but I’m sure this will create MUCH bigger problems for all and solved nothing. I hate seeing this. Man or woman, this is weak IMO.
actually, those two women were Juri and Rainbow Mika.

Back
Top Bottom